You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GnREvolution Arcade Madness - Round 2, Battle 1

Neemo wrote:

Round 2, Battle 1

video_madness.jpg

The game with the most votes will move on to "Round 3". You have one day ... Vote!

Pac Man

vs.

Super Mario 64

------------------------------------------------------
Note: Please use the discussion and results thread to talk about the battles, results and general discussion about this GnREvolution Arcade Madness Tourney, just use the voting threads to place your votes.
Disclaimer: Do not forget to actually place your vote using the poll system. If you do not vote in the the poll then your vote will not count.
Tie Breaker Rule: A Tie will be broken by using the scores from gamespot.com, the Highest Score will move on to the next round.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Pac man was great n all but Mario 64 brought gaming to a whole new level.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

"Super Mario 64"

I guess this is the point where someone tells us that, "Super Mario 64" was overated and "Pac Man" was so rev........ ect.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

SM64

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

I can actually sit down and play a game of pac man even today. SM64 not so much...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I guess this is the point where someone tells us that, "Super Mario 64" was overated and "Pac Man" was so rev........ ect.

Do facts bother you?

Pac Man WAS revolutionary and literally started the video game craze. While Pong was the birth of the era, Pac Man took it to an insane level and there was no looking back after that. There isn't one person on this earth who hasn't played Pac Man. Back in the 80s, there wasn't a person on this earth who didn't stand in a line waiting to play it.

None of the games on this list even get to exist without Pac Man.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Pac Man

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Do facts bother you?

Pac Man WAS revolutionary and literally started the video game craze. While Pong was the birth of the era, Pac Man took it to an insane level and there was no looking back after that. There isn't one person on this earth who hasn't played Pac Man. Back in the 80s, there wasn't a person on this earth who didn't stand in a line waiting to play it.

None of the games on this list even get to exist without Pac Man.

Can only stand on those merits for so long in this tourney. Pac Man is everything you said but as a game it has also been surpassed. That's why it can't win.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In "GnREvolution Arcade Madness" fire represents death, when when you run out of life, it's game over, when the name is read, the decision is final and they must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

The score is tied....based on user rankings @ gamespot.com, Pac Man has a rating of 9.0/10 and Super Mario 64 has a rating of 9.4/10

Pac Man, bring me your torch.

qr199v.jpg

The Tribe has spoken

xckwia.jpg

31 survivors are left. Grab your torches and keep voting.

*locked*

Board footer