You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

Re: From sebastianbach.com

TSI wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
TSI wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Fixed

Hilarious with a side order of Pathetic big_smile
And I'm with the opinion that Roger Waters and David Gilmour are not has beens. I loves my Floyd !!

agree 100000 percent! haha

Hell yeah  5
They sound best at 4:20  big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
elmir wrote:
Olorin wrote:

So when are you's going to launch that shiny new, all singing all dancing, forum layout that was mentioned a couple of months ago? When GNR land in Japan?

thanks for the suggestion, we may just do that.

in all honesty, real life took over for the past few weeks, which resulted in a bit of a delay on my end. But its there, it's looking good, and i'm sure you will enjoy it too...

yeah elmir is working on the layout in his own free time, so obviously it comes in last place to anything pressing in his day to day life ... its comin' but after elmir is done then downliner has to make it all work within the parameters of the forum architecture and dreamline may also have a say in whats what as far as graphics go .... after that then the mods will giver a spin for a week or so and help downliner iron out any bugs that may pop up...then we'll unveil it....so yeah i dunno if soon is the word smile but based on recent events i think that we can take the new layout a step futher

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Cool! You should launch it on the first of January - new year, new look.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Nothing is relevant.
Nobody is relevant.
Nothing was ever relevant.
Nobody was ever relevant.

Oh, and certain people might want to check their brains regarding multiple personalities.

Me included. But I'm irrelevant. Not a "has been" by any means, but close!

Check mate sir. Imaginary Karma for you.

suicide.gif

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

kurt was better? ach...I can't even listen to nevermind...those lyrics were written in crayon...that's how good they are...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

kurt was better? ach...I can't even listen to nevermind...those lyrics were written in crayon...that's how good they are...

I was using sarcasm.

Sky Dog wrote:

Cobain was a good songwriter and was fortunate enough to have an extremely catchy single jump start an entire musical movement. However, history continues to dilute his importance and most critics and rock and roll historians now will put Soundgarden, AIC, and Pearl Jam on the same level as Nirvana. Gnr had the same impact except it was a few years earlier. To me, the difference is, the Gnr catalog sells more than all those artists on a yearly basis...maybe even all of them combined. In all honesty, I think Nirvana has lessened in importance and Gnr has grown (the original band-AFD years). The Cobain is god stuff just doesn't do it anymore....no different than Jim Morrison or the Sex Pistols. Year by year their importance has declined. Zep still endures, the Beatles, the Stones, Floyd....the Gnr brand continues to be a force in the industry. To me, that is "relevant". To even say a band like U2 isn't "relevant " or is a "has been" is completely off the chart insane. 18

TSI

TSI wrote:
Communist China wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I was using sarcasm.

Caught that sarcasm,in my butterfly net that is why I made such a tasteless joke-I thought we were having fun   16

TSI

TSI wrote:

http://skinheads.net/forums/images/smil … uicide.gif

Oh Look Mommy a Kurt Cobain emoticon !!! Whee !:thumbup:

(I fully intend to steal this)

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

VR's Contraband has sold 4 million around the world since it debuted. Libertab sold 222,000 in the states. No matter what the opinion is here, both albums got great reviews.

CD debuted at number 3 and has sold 3 million copies around the world so far and has got great reviews.

Those are not has been numbers.

And some of the Cobain posts in this thread have been really fucking lame.

Board footer