You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNR.com on Strikeout as MLB Goes on Strike

tejastech08 wrote:

What a joke. LOL.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

James said it...

Bottom of the barrel.

Never in my years did I ever think that Major League BASEBALL would get blamed for Guns N' Roses poor communication.

I guess the Tampa Bay Rays failing to win the World Series last year was the reason Robin left.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

James said it...

Bottom of the barrel.

Never in my years did I ever think that Major League BASEBALL would get blamed for Guns N' Roses poor communication.

I guess the Tampa Bay Rays failing to win the World Series last year was the reason Robin left.

Do not understimate Axl here my friend.  I think the bottom of the barrel hasn't been reached quite yet.  I think we will get a few more good ones still. 13

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, next up...

Due to Bea Arthur's untimely death, Guns N' Roses will not be able to tour this year.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

James said it...

Bottom of the barrel.

Do not understimate Axl here my friend.  I think the bottom of the barrel hasn't been reached quite yet.  I think we will get a few more good ones still. 13

I agree. Never underestimate how deep he'll sink. 16

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

By the way, threads like this one are exactly why I love GN'R Evo. I think we've pretty much purged the nutswingers completely. tongue

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

For the most part.

There's a couple hangers on around here, but at least they're highly intelligent, and willing to listen to reason. That's why we love 'em.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

For the most part.

There's a couple hangers on around here, but at least they're highly intelligent, and willing to listen to reason. That's why we love 'em.

Well yes, I should have qualified my statement. We've purged the irrational nutswingers. big_smile

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah, next up...

Due to Bea Arthur's untimely death, Guns N' Roses will not be able to tour this year.

Now don't give him ideas.  Let the red one come up with his own ideas man!  You'll just work for free.  19

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hot off the presses, awaiting mysteron confirmation....

dbktwj.jpg

Board footer