You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: the tour is back on!

BLS-Pride wrote:

NYC will be invaded by BLS-Pride and his entourage.

BLS-Pride wrote:

NYC will be invaded by BLS-Pride and his entourage.

NICE!!!!  5:beer:  It wouldn't be a party in NYC with you  15

johndivney wrote:

IF they do do those 'club' shows like hammersmith whaz the chances of this board gettin' sorted 4 tickets like htdgth etc did last time??
IF they did a smaller UK venue i'd be salivating 2 go. only time's i've seen GnR has been an open air gig so i'm antsy even for an arena show in Europe (preferably Amsterdam..)

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

5 jun 2010      7:00p
    Käpylän Urheilupuisto (Helsinki Live 2010)     Helsinki, Uusimaa
12 jun 2010     7:00p
    Norje Havsbad (Sweden Rock Festival)

New dates added

myspace/gunsnroses.com

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Well...one of the two times I went to see Gn'R, it was in Moline, IL...so who wants to go? hmmm? We can beat these NYers!!!!

Anyone..........Anyone?????

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

So...a maybe for Moline?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
johndivney wrote:

IF they do do those 'club' shows like hammersmith whaz the chances of this board gettin' sorted 4 tickets like htdgth etc did last time??
IF they did a smaller UK venue i'd be salivating 2 go. only time's i've seen GnR has been an open air gig so i'm antsy even for an arena show in Europe (preferably Amsterdam..)

This site is about as unofficial and against the grain as it gets. Don't expect any perks anytime in the near future. They've acknowledged us and of course Ron drops in once in a blue moon, but don't expect more than that.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This site is about as unofficial and against the grain as it gets.

johndivney wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
johndivney wrote:

This site is about as unofficial and against the grain as it gets. Don't expect any perks anytime in the near future. They've acknowledged us and of course Ron drops in once in a blue moon, but don't expect more than that.

lol, that's what i thought.. doesn't hurt 2 ask thou..

Board footer