You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: www.tommystinson.com

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

From my
I have diversified my music portfolio and I am into plan and simple superior bands like MGMT.

This part

Gotcha. I don't know anything about MGMT and I've never heard them. I honestly can't say who's superior; them or GN'R. But as James said, I'm all for listening to tons of different shit

As am I however I'm not all for pontificating unto others

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

From my
I have diversified my music portfolio and I am into plan and simple superior bands like MGMT.

This part

What's wrong with that statement? Hell, I gave the guy karma for that. 16 Anyone willing to look outside their previous box deserves kudos, not ridicule.

Still trying to get those unreleased demos of bringbackadler?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The apathy is to be expected.  The album, no matter how much you like it or don't like it is out.  It's been out for over a year.  The wait is what kept people interested; the curiosity of what the band would do, what they would sound like.  That curiosity no longer exists.  People have heard it and either like it or don't.

Look for GnR to have a VR type of existence from here on out.  They will always have more interest because of the name and the catalog, but it won't be because of this band.  Same thing with Slash's solo album...people are more excited to hear the old GnR material than anything new.  Most people knew this was going to happen - even if they hoped that it wouldn't.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

This part

What's wrong with that statement? Hell, I gave the guy karma for that. 16 Anyone willing to look outside their previous box deserves kudos, not ridicule.

Still trying to get those unreleased demos of bringbackadler?

Still trying to get on my nerves?

FYI, me and a couple others(not members here) are on the prowl for M.I.A. tracks out there.

I don't give a flying fuck about "bringbackadler demos".

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Hey Peoples!

I'm writing to you from Bergen, Norway!  Sorry it's been a while, I've been busy getting ready for this next Guns tour.  This time around we're hitting Scandinavia, and I'm going to Russia for the first time!  I mentioned a live video chat in my blog, well I'm working with my team to try and set this up to happen in the next couple weeks, wherever we can find the best internet connection out here.

Also, my t-shirts are almost ready, so keep your eyes peeled for an e-mail about that.  Lastly, we're close to announcing the Haiti fundraiser that I mentioned in my blog.  Lots of exciting stuff coming up, peoples.

To keep you entertained in the meantime, click here to see a video of some of my adventures in Argentina on the last tour.

Love,
Tommy

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I started reading that thinkin, wtf? neemo is in Norway ? lol

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That was funny.  Some old lady recognized he was in Guns N' Roses.

At least she didn't ask if he was Slash or Duff.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

I started reading that thinkin, wtf? neemo is in Norway ? lol

I was thinking the same.

Board footer