You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: Trouble in Bucketheadland?

bucketfan wrote:

The latest twitter from Bootsy Collins;

"Okay funkateer's I Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my best bot Buckethead, say a prayer for his speedy recovery, he's doing better!"

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He had back surgery...

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:

I dunno, it could be though.  Sounds more like a transplant of some sort to me (animatronic parts replaced).

bucketfan

bucketfan wrote:

More info from Bootsy;

@CarlosDelgado42 Been going though some skeletorial Pain that has set him back a few notches but with yalls support he will bounce back. about 2 hours ago via web in reply to CarlosDelgado42

@SketchofMD teh The Road will beat you down even when you take care of your self, Pain thoughout his body, Doc don't know yet what it is! about 2 hours ago via web in reply to SketchofMD

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I just rewatched the '02 Blues- what a lineup, and everything just came together that night.  The entire band was perfect- god I miss that lineup.  Also, The Blues was so much more powerful in that incarnation.

Get well fast, Bucket!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Get well Bucket. Hope he's well.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. So it really is a medical condition and not part of the act. Damn.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Looks that way.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He may be in no condition to do so right now, but when the coast is hopefully clear, he should break character for a bit and make a real statement.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

wow...best wishes for a full recovery...pain can be a real tough thing to live with...here's hoping he bounces back and is able to resume his guitar godness.

Board footer