You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: for the the posters that doesnt like others complaining about Ron

Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

as usual someone trying to start shit with other people because they have nothing better to do than bitch about stupid shit.

Actually no, I got shit in one thread and was not going to go off topic in that thread, so i decided to make a thread for people that want to bitch about me or others not liking ron

But Ron is so nice?!  How can you not like his playing?! 16

Just kidding of course.

That's like all those people who say Axl sucks because "he's a DICK!" 

Somehow... niceness equals talent.  I'll never understand that.  Some guy was trying to tell me that In This Moment are some huge metal band and one of the best because the singer is so nice and receptive to her fans.  Well... that and her tits are big.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

This is a wierd thread....

A thread created in the GNR section where forum-members can post about another forum-member...?

This seems alot like "look at me, look at me!!"

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

The posts Dave has made over the years used to rile me up a bit, but now I find it all quite silly.

Yes, this is an open forum for open discussion, much more open than any other GN'R forum, but you post your opinions as if they are fact, and apparently anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I agree with Natlav, it all just comes across as "look at me, look at me!"

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The younger fans here would be shocked to know that dave was the biggest new GNR nutswinger in the universe a few years ago.

Then he "saw the light"......

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

The posts Dave has made over the years used to rile me up a bit, but now I find it all quite silly.

Yes, this is an open forum for open discussion, much more open than any other GN'R forum, but you post your opinions as if they are fact, and apparently anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I agree with Natlav, it all just comes across as "look at me, look at me!"

I love how people always claim this, yet I never use the words its a fact......

Isn't the whole point of a discussion forum to make your case so others think point of view is right and others are wrong? The  problem with people is I do that too well and the ones who disagree cant make a better case for their point of view they just attack me personally and claim I am posting my opinion as fact.

Its a discussion forum unless someone says its a fact that...... then its an opinion.
I have said this for years, that you dont have to put IMO in front of everything you say since its a given what you are saying is opinion unless you are stating its a fact.

So maybe those people that are claiming I am staying my opinions as facts should do a little better job of making their case.

As for this thread is just a look at me look at me.

Like I said before, and people wonder why I need to repeat myself.

This thread is for people that want to go off topic and bitch about me if I dont like Rons playing in a thread. If you want to cry about it then instead of screwing up the thread with personal shots they can do it here, if they want to discuss and stay on topic why they disagree then they can do it in the thread.

It gets very old when people just cry about someones opinion and just say oh your a troll or hater etc etc then dont even make a post of why you disagree with what I said.

So why let them ruin good discussions just to cry about someones opinion and not add to the discussion, then can do that all they want in this one thread

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

...This thread is for people that want to go off topic and bitch about me...

I guess it's cool that you want your own off-topic-thread dedicated to people discussing your views. But maybe it will be better off in a different section of the board...

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I don't like Bumblenerd, Dj Slashba or Frank either.

You have to admit - it's pretty laughable that by the time Axl got around to touring in support of his 14-years-in-the-making (cough, cough) masterpiece that all of the talent had already fled the "band."

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

The younger fans here would be shocked to know that dave was the biggest new GNR nutswinger in the universe a few years ago.

Then he "saw the light"......

quoted so that people calling dave a newb or a troll might think twice when they speak. sometimes they are the newbs.

anyway, i thought dave gave up on this band. looks like the addiction is coming back 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

personally, I don't see how anyone can nutswing OR.... be so critical of a musician without, first, considering their own work. people that don't like ron point to his solos but i think his rhythm work on cd far supercedes his solos in bulk BUT, in total, we really don't have that much to judge him by. also, I think we assume much when we specualte why who plays which solos. somone has to play each solo and the one who is playing it doesnt mean the other/s couldn't also do it well. personally, i think it is just as much a matter of establishing their identities in the band as it is who can play what the best. until an album with these guys all over it comes out, speculation is all we got though and discussion of this is 99.9 percent opinion.

Board footer