You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Slash eyed Rose for solo album

Naltav wrote:
faldor wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ummmm..... it´s been almost 2 full days since anyone posted in the main GnR section..... WTF?

Of course!! Things are going great for GNR on tour at the moment. Huge shows all over Europe and the fans at the shows seem to get a kick out of it! Where's the fun in that?

It's only when shit hits the fan (Reading, Twitter) that certain forummembers comes out and does their predictable bashing... You know, like normal fans do!!

At least that seems to be the case on this site.

I think it's the same on other sites as well.  Seems to be less action over on HTGTH.  It's true, when there's no drama it's less "fun" to talk about.  But I'll gladly take it.  Great performances, zero drama.  Sounds like a winning formula to me.

The activity on HTGTH is pretty ok! Lots of reviews, audio, pics and videos from the shows.

But it's kinda wierd that bad shows and stupid behaviour from band members means lots of activity from certain boardmembers.

You'd expect that from the media, but from diehard fans...  roll

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Naltav wrote:
faldor wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Of course!! Things are going great for GNR on tour at the moment. Huge shows all over Europe and the fans at the shows seem to get a kick out of it! Where's the fun in that?

It's only when shit hits the fan (Reading, Twitter) that certain forummembers comes out and does their predictable bashing... You know, like normal fans do!!

I think it's the same on other sites as well.  Seems to be less action over on HTGTH.  It's true, when there's no drama it's less "fun" to talk about.  But I'll gladly take it.  Great performances, zero drama.  Sounds like a winning formula to me.

The activity on HTGTH is pretty ok! Lots of reviews, audio, pics and videos from the shows.

But it's kinda wierd that bad shows and stupid behaviour from band members means lots of activity from certain boardmembers.

It's the same with any other part of the board. Look at the Slash topics... good news don't interest anyone.

It's funny though that for the first time in months, we experienced the no news shock in the GN'R section, cause now no shit had happened in 2 days (or even more). A new record for Axl. 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Naltav wrote:
faldor wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Its all been said before,  theres only so many times you can say "Axl sounds great" or some shit after watching a camera recording from a gig on youtube.

When an incident happens, its something different and worth voicing an opinion on.
If you think the diehard fans your rolling your eyes at wouldnt be in here like fly's on shite, if GNR played a new song, released a video, uploaded live footage or live audio, gave proper interview, released the approved artwork, launched a website or mentioned the elusive 2nd album in a direct manner, instead of throwing a smokescreen around the subject when its mentioned - then yer aff yer heid!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think you guys are all wrong.

I've said before that the GN'R tour section NEEDS to be merged with the main section. This board does not get enough traffic to have them seperate.

There's been more posting, positivity too in the tour section. We should be talking the band and YouTube vids in here, not in there.

It's not about the drama, and it's certaintly not what guys like Naltav have suggested. That Axlite bullshit is so five fuckin' years ago.

If we didn't like these mother fuckers, cover band or not, NONE of us would be here. So i'm pretty tired of that counter argument.

EDIT: Now that i've checked, tour section doesn't have as much talking as I remembered (maybe I was thinking Slash & TWAT section). So maybe you guys are right. But it's certaintly not negativity. Even the diehard Axlites who are supposed to beat off to everything he does are virtually missing right now. Maybe people are just bored with the guy, I dunno. He sounds great right now.

I think he would be benefitted by a new album right now, definitely.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think you guys are all wrong.

I've said before that the GN'R tour section NEEDS to be merged with the main section. This board does not get enough traffic to have them seperate.

There's been more posting, positivity too in the tour section. We should be talking the band and YouTube vids in here, not in there.

It's not about the drama, and it's certaintly not what guys like Naltav have suggested. That Axlite bullshit is so five fuckin' years ago.

If we didn't like these mother fuckers, cover band or not, NONE of us would be here. So i'm pretty tired of that counter argument.

What he said.

Sky Dog wrote:

agree as well....merge the tour section in to here. Less is more...right Buzz? tongue

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Good idea!

Axlin08 wrote:

Even the diehard Axlites who are supposed to beat off to everything he does are virtually missing right now.

Personally, I've been checking out updates, pics, videos etc etc on HTGTH or mygnr lately.

There are limits to how interesting discussing if DJ is ripping of or imitating Slash can be...

The relaxed moderators in here have all kinds of positive sides to it. But it do seem to attract some people who thrive on confrontations and negative things happening to Axl/GNR... Ergo the current silent downtime.

Olorin wrote:

When an incident happens, its something different and worth voicing an opinion on.
If you think the diehard fans your rolling your eyes at wouldnt be in here like fly's on shite, if GNR played a new song, released a video, uploaded live footage or live audio, gave proper interview, released the approved artwork, launched a website or mentioned the elusive 2nd album in a direct manner, instead of throwing a smokescreen around the subject when its mentioned - then yer aff yer heid!

Of course they would be here like flies on shit!

If gnr played or released a new song they would complain about how great Slash would sound on it or that DJ is OBVIOUSLY cut and pasted in on an OBVIOUSLY 10 yrs old tune!

If they released a video they would complain about how FUCKED UP it is that after all these years we only get a live-shots-only-video!

If they uploaded/released live video footage they would complain about what a rip of it is cause we've seen the setlist hundreds of times on boots!

If they mentioned the elusive 2nd album they would prolly complain about...ehhh...let me see.. NO WAIT! That would prolly work!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So talk about something positive instead of complaining that others like to complain and aren't.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Stop complaining Buzz.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Stop complaining about the complainers who complain about the other complainers complaining......

Board footer