You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

Re: New-new-new Bucket & Brain x2

bucketfan wrote:

This time Bucket is on bass guitar.

Also, there's a follow up to Best Rrgards.

It seems Bucket is trying to raise a lot of cash lately, possibly for medical bills.  Maybe he should just swallow his pride already and bury the hatchet with Axl and co.  I'm sure GnR would welcome him back with open arms.

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/hamenoodle.html

Brain As Hamenoodle

Brain drums, Buckethead bass slabs

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/kind_regards.html

New! 3 disc set from Buckethead, Brain and Melissa.
Available for pre-order.
Ships on or around Oct 15.

"Kind Regards "

3 discs of all original music by Buckethead, Brain and Melissa.

Burned to CDr's and housed in 3 disc jackets.

Buckethead-guitar
Brain-drums and keyboards
Melissa-keyboards and percussion

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Good point. With his weak output lately, he could greatly benefitted by rejoining GN'R.

Payday, continual contract, slows down by just playing covers, more press. And of course GN'R fans win. It's win win all around.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I haven't even digested that banjo album yet. Jesus.

Maybe he should just swallow his pride already and bury the hatchet with Axl and co.

At this point I disagree. Bucket making the first move puts Axl in control of the situation which wouldn't really help Bucket from a negotiating standpoint.

If he wanted money, should have took the blank check offered in the days before Hammerstein. Had a feeling that would someday bite him on the ass.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'd like to hear Bucket on bass. He's badass on bass. Of course, I thought the banjo album would be badass, and we all know how that turned out.

I actually think this followup to Best Regards could be better. Looks like there are more songs, which means less running time per song, which means less fucking around per song.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

got Brain As Hamenoodle, not to shabby, but not great. Kind of hard for me to describe how it is, I guess it's pretty much what you would expect an album to be with Buckethead playing bass and Brain on drums tongue

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

finally got Kind Regards

overall, much better than Best Regards, still not the greatest stuff, but some tracks are pretty cool

Board footer