You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: I missed Dexter/AXL!!!

Paxcow wrote:

meanwhile....my car wouldn't start this morning so i couldn't go to work! fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!! so i'm missing out on a day's worth of pay. that really sucks especially since i can't even afford to fix the piece of crap! i guess i'll sit around and watch some "i love lucy" today instead....... 17

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

it is completely kickass that he did this. i could SOOO (and probably will upon finding one any time soon 'cos i like to instigate a bit) ask all the haters out there "how many of YOUR favorite artists have taken such a chance?"

however, tragically...i totally missed it all. which is pretty pathetic considering i've been an uncompromising hardcore fan for over half of my 32 years...

but then again, my brain might have imploded from the sheer effort of trying to figure out which one of the numerous questions i'd want to ask, to actually throw out there.

not to mention trying to word my personal thanks and compliments to the man in a way that would communicate my genuine gratitude, love and respect to Axl for darn near everything he's recorded - past and present - seriously!!! - but yet not be in any way whatsoever: cringeworthy, maudlin, and/or obsessive.

anyways that's just my thoughts on this topic.

and i'm in a strange mood at the moment anyways. been headachey, nauseated, and spacey for darn near all day.

((sigh))

Someone MAY be pregnant.

warriorpriestess

lol

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:

that would be scary.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I can't say as I do not know her.  I can definitely guarantee that I am NOT the father though if she is.  *lol*

JesseRose
 Rep: -1 

JesseRose wrote:

hah, any activity in the Axl Rose department? Ive been on holiday so i wouldve missed any Axl appearances tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nah, no Axl.

JesseRose

JesseRose wrote:

Haha

JesseRose