You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Hit my girlfriend...might go to jail.

Rex wrote:

Okay wow fuck today has to be the most whack day of my life ever.

I'm 18, and the girlfriend is 17.

I went over to my girlfriends house earlier this afternoon you know, going to hangout for a bit, get laid and my whole life like flips upside down.

There's this really douchebag guy that she used to talk alot with that I hated, and his carwas parked in her driveway when i pulled up, so I'm like, okay... what the fuck?
I don't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell because she always lets me in and I'm good friends with her family, I run up the stairs and slowly creep the door open to surprise her you know like, "hey I'm here!!" but to my own disbelief, her and this faggot are making out on her bed.

I was so furious I sprinted to the bed and decked him in the face as hard as I could about three times, words were exchanged as well as a few more fists and my girlfriend seperated us (he's lucky for that) and she told me to wait in her room and that she would explain everything as she walked him out.

I was really outraged two minutes later she comes back and she starts pulling bullshit excuses, telling me he made a move on her and that she swears she didn't want to or anything, we get in an argument and she pushed me and then slapped me, so I punched her in the face.

I really don't know what the hell I was thinking but she started crying, and she yelled at me to get out so I did I stormed off all fucking mad, even more mad for what I just did. I got home and went straight to my room and my mom comes in and she asked me why I've been so quiet(bear in mind i've been home for like 4 1/2 horus now) and I told her what happened, and I started crying.

My mom was really mad at me but really felt bad for me for what had happened, me and this girl dated for two years now...

So my mom wraps her arm around me and says how much she feels for me but how scared she was for me, then she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

what the fuck, dude....?

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Wait...... what?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So is this story true until the breakout into the theme from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air tv show...or are you just messing around? I'm confussed and will save further comment about the contents until I understand if you're playing around or serious!

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

i think we're all a little confused at this point

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

If this is a joke, I don't get it. If this is for real, I'll be the first to go on record letting you know that lowlifes hit girls. That's one of those things you don't ever do. Ever.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

If this is a joke, I don't get it. If this is for real, I'll be the first to go on record letting you know that lowlifes hit girls. That's one of those things you don't ever do. Ever.

word is born, solo.... 19

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ok...i'm going to assume you are on the level and add my thoughts:

1. You should never hit a girl...but that's already been covered. Although I will add that in these days of physically agressive women I'd feel that there are situations where it may be justified in self defence. If she only slapped you...not really cool...but if she was comming after you with a weapon or something that made her pysically able to fuck you up then self defence...

2. I doubt it was an accident. A person doesn't go into a bedroom and make out by accident. I guess she means she didn't conciously set out to hurt you in a premeditated way, and as much as a cow for cheating on you as she is, there is probably some truth to that.

3. As an old fart (31) I feel the urge to say this whole episode reaks of inpuse control problems and hormones. If you are 17 and 18 there is a lot going on in the body. Its easy for sex drive to get control without thinking at that age - which could explain why she might randomly kiss a hot guy even though she hadn't planned on it. And it can expain why an upsetting experience can fill you with enough rage to start assulting anyone around you. This isn't to say its an excuse for these things happening, but it is something to consider when looking back at it in years to come.

4. I immagine you feel like shit right now for three reasons. #1 There is the jail possibility, and that's not going to be fun. #2 You just got cheated on by your woman - and that sucks major ass and #3 I got the impression from this experience that you arn't too proud of what went down from your end either.

So i can only offer my support and say that I can relate to the emotional pain you must be in regardless of the corectness of your actions. The best thing that could come of this would be for you to take some time to review your own mind and how you respond to things. It's natural to be megga pissed at a partner's disloyality. And to an extent biologically we're programmed as men to respond in ways that arn't socially acceptable to such stimulus. And that's where the catch is - if you think it's something that could happen again - you are going to need to learn some coping skills so you don't end up hurting someone worse if something else happens one day - and of course fucking up your own life by doing hard time for other assults and stuff.

So i guess...making the best of a shit situtation....you've been pissed on by life today, and it sucked, and unfortunately your responce to the situation made it worse - although it's totally understandable how and why you felt that way, but if you can take something from today - then in the long run this could be a good event in your life - as you can learn other ways to deal with angst other than agression - and in the long run that will make you a better and happier person.

Well that's my 2c - it's only my opinion...so i'll understand if you tell me to go fuck myself!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

Eh, that's kind of a gray area....

I think this whole thing is a joke, but let's say it's for real for argument's sake. I think her slapping him is grounds for a punch, from some people.

Would I do it?

No

Will I look down on the guy for doing it?

No

Maybe i'm a bit sensative to this stuff, but I had a girl pull a knife on me once, and believe me - it was ass kickin' time. All because I threaten to call the cops when I discovered she was a dealer.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

She seems like a real bitch that one.

You don't have to go to jail. Just keep your mouth shut (never ever talk to the police. get a lawyer before you breathe).

Board footer