You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: New & Upcoming Horror

Von wrote:

As a huge Iron Maiden fan already interested in the life of occultist Aleister Crowley, the Bruce Dickinson penned UK horror flick Chemical Wedding -- in which Simon Callow plays a Cambridge professor who becomes the reincarnation of the Most Wicked Man That Ever Lived -- is a title I've long been anticipating. Thanks to Anchor Bay, the freshly re-titled Crowley is coming to DVD here in the States on March 10, 2009. DVD cover art and original theatrical trailer below:

crowley-cover-art.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Is that Doug Bradley narrating?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

This could be very interesting.  I'm a big Maiden fan myself and their songs always seem like small stories within themselves.  Bruce should be a natural for this genre.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

An intellectual is a person who have discovered something more interesting than sex.
-Aleister Crowley

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

An intellectual is a person who have discovered something more interesting than sex.
-Aleister Crowley

Hmmm, that means I'm dumber than fuck! 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

-Aleister Crowley

What's your pleasure?

Mourning3.jpg

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

?? What's that box thingy?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

An experience beyond limits... pain and pleasure, indivisible.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Franklyn is set between the parallel worlds of contemporary London and the futuristic metropolis of Meanwhile City, and weaves a tale of four souls, whose lives are intertwined by fate, romance and tragedy. As these worlds collide, a single bullet determines the destiny of these four characters.

This badass looking UK sci-fi flick from writer/director Gerald McMorrow is in that Dark City vein and I dig it. Eva Green, Ryan Phillippe, and Sam Riley star. This one has "breakout cult hit" written all over it.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

-Aleister Crowley

What's your pleasure?

Smart, busty, twenty somethings with an any lane goes attitude. But I hear those are just a myth.

Board footer