You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Kick Ass Videos

James wrote:

Soundgarden- Big Bottom/Earache My Eye

Buckethead and Brain jam

M.I.A.- Bamboo Banga live at the House of Blues. One of the greatest show openers ever. This vid doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

Dread Zeppelin- Heartbreaker

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

great stuff, james...
whenever bucket and brain play together.. it's fucking magic

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

James, do you know where that Bucket-Brain video is from? Never seen it. Red raincoat?

Cool version of Interworld.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Great Bucket/Brain video!

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

James, do you know where that Bucket-Brain video is from? Never seen it. Red raincoat?

Unfortunately I don't. I stumbled upon it last night while showing someone how he plays Pure Imagination. When I saw that vid, I knew it was one I had never seen, so quickly clicked on it. Blew me away. It also looks very professional. Hopefully this gets an official release at some point.

Nice catch on Interworld. That's actually one of my favorites, yet I was unable to pinpoint what song this was while listening to it. I was pretty stoned but he does perform that slightly different each time its done.

Amazes me that Axl had these guys in his band for 4 years and all he has to show for it is Chinese Democracy. What a waste of talent. It would be like Robert Plant having Page and Bonham in his band for 4 years and the only thing they release is Presence.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Amazes me that Axl had these guys in his band for 4 years and all he has to show for it is Chinese Democracy. What a waste of talent. It would be like Robert Plant having Page and Bonham in his band for 4 years and the only thing they release is Presence.

In the words of tyler durden himself..

"i see all this potential... and i see it squandered" bucket

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

That Brain/Bucket video was awesome James!

I admit, I never thought that highly of Brain's drumming, but I have new respect for him after seeing that.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Tonight Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins

Lullaby - The Cure (absolutely classic)

James

James wrote:

Soundgarden- Mailman(live 1996)

Culture Club- Strange Voodoo

L' Trimm- Cars that Go Boom

Robert Plant- Big Log

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I fuckin' love the Flamenco-influenced guitar work of Plant's solo work...

Board footer