You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

Bono wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

sounds like an athem for the faggots to me...no offense to the faggots here creaming themselves over it

Dude I have never given anyone negative karma and I'm not about to but just so you know that comment definately deserves negative karma. And not because you don't like the song. It's just a  bullshit thing to say.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

sounds like an athem for the faggots to me...no offense to the faggots here creaming themselves over it

You're treading on thin ice with that comment. If you don't like U2, stay out of this thread. Or if you must participate even though you hate it, do it with a bit of class.

I cant stand that kind of shit. Its not only offensive to gays, its offensive to anyone who is interested in the band or specifically this song. Reminds me of when I joined the M.I.A. forum a few years ago and people started calling me(and a few others) fags for liking her music. Slightly different situation as she does have a large gay fan base so they assume anyone else who likes it is also gay, but its stupid to give people derogatory labels just because they listen to certain music.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:
Bono wrote:

Dude I have never given anyone negative karma and I'm not about to

I am.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Listened to it a few times now, and so far I'm unimpressed, very bland. It's no Vertigo, then again it doesn't need to be, the album will still fly off shelves hit single or not.

Sky Dog wrote:

I have listened to it a few times and think it matches up well with Vertigo but isn't as good as Beautiful Day. I dig the dirty rhythm and bass. Thanks for the links.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah this song definitely kicks ass. Its not as catchy as Vertigo(what can be?), but its definitely a solid choice for a first single.

Sky Dog wrote:

Not that it really matters, but they are killing it over at the Velvet Rope-of course they kill everything over there. I like it but a few lines are pretty silly. "I don't want to talk about wars between nations"...:/

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I kinda like it. I love the druming the most

Sky Dog wrote:

the entire rhythm section is cool.

Board footer