You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

Re: GNR DVD Pre-Orders [Live In Lisboa 2006]

axlcrazy wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I've never understood why they have totally ignored the DVD market.  They have soooo much footage - there is a heap of $$'s just sitting there plus a heap of material that fans genuienly want to see.

I understand that Axl probably doesn't want to release any footage of old Guns (like all those UYI concerts that were filmed) but all the NuGNR stuff has been filmed so why not put out some concerts?

No shit. I've got like 20 06'-07' concert dvds. Several look very professional.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

This show, I do not think, would be released as a a concert DVD, as it was marred by massive audio issues when the soundboards burned up.  As I recall, multiple instrument feeds were inaudible throughout the show.  I remember the live feed, and the subsequent rips of this show, where on multiple songs, Robin, and Ron's guitars were completely inaudible.  I think right after the show GNR and Stinson commented on the issues, stating they were having all kinds of nightmares throughout the show.

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl just said there were no plans for a dvd release....then again....that Better video kicks ass!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I hope its not official.  Thats a horrible setlist to put on a DVD of the "NEW" band.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I really hate to be negative if a live DVD is in the works, but seriously... Lisboa?

That show fuckin' sucked. Setlist was standard, Axl wasn't at his best, and neither was the band.

There are better shows.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

definately not the best show and imo definately not official.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

there is so many bootleg vids on play.com that this has to be fake as well

besides, from what i've seen, Axl usually writes in all caps and his E's are the 3 horizontal lines thingy

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

for example

2d77d5j.jpg

Board footer