You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash to sue because he can't party

BLS-Pride wrote:

He should have just had a house built. That's what I would do if I ever got millions of dollars. Build what I want in the location that I want and be done with buying houses forever.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well i think the house he bought was in a really built up area that he and perla liked....from what i recall the biggest issue they had was the house was much smaller than they requested, they relied on the agent to get them what they were after in the area they wanted and the agent lied to turn a quick buck....i mean you're right they shoulda looked first but they didnt

it happens though alot with investors and stuff....even my wife and i were house hunting last year and there was one pplace that had a great price, the day it came on the market we looked at it and placed a bid, someone came in, without seeing it, and placed a bid higher than asking, cuz it had potential to flip for quick $$$

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

He should have just had a house built. That's what I would do if I ever got millions of dollars. Build what I want in the location that I want and be done with buying houses forever.

Yeah, that's what i've wanted to. I'd build something, it'd be what I want, and i'd live there forever.

I don't get bored with houses. Cars either. Only haircuts & clothes...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

well when money is no object you dont take much notice in what you are buying, cuz, hey, you can just buy another one..

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

then they shouldn't be suing for a million dollars. the whole party argument is dumb anyway. it can't be true. the houses in the hills are all right on top of one another. they are big, but not gigantic, and the backyards aren't huge. there is a way around the parking issue during parties. i've been to some there where the owner of the house will hire a valet for the evening. he will pay the valet, and the guest can just tip them if they want to. anybody in la knows what the parking situation is like in any particular area, so i don't buy that slash and perla didn't know what it was like in the hills. they had to know. there must be more to the story.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

there is...they told the agent what they were looking for, and she told them the house that they ended up buying had what they were looking for, and it didnt, there is a few articles about this on this board somewhere

the agent basically lied to get her commission on a high priced property..thats what slash and perla are suing over

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

from march

Neemo wrote:

SLASH's House On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'; Video Available - Mar. 3, 2008 

Ellen DeGeneres toured VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash's house on today's (March 3) episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Watch the segment below.

According to TMZ.com, Slash (real name: Saul Hudson) and his wife filed a suit late last year over a house '” presumably the same one that was shown on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" '” which they say they were duped into buying. The Hudsons claim in the lawsuit, which was filed last November in L.A. County Superior Court against real estate agent Gregory Holcomb and Sotheby's International Realty, that they "thought they had found their dream house," but say it turned out to be a nightmare.

The suit says, among other things, they were told the house was on a private, gated street. The house, they allege, turned out to be on a public street with very little parking. They also say it was much smaller than the 7800 sq. ft. in the listing, and there were issues with the home's title.

Because they say Holcomb and Sotheby's withheld this information from them, the Hudsons have suffered "grief, shame, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, worry, disappointment, nervousness, stomach disorders, backaches, loss of appetite and inability to concentrate on work." They are suing for an amount in excess of $1 million.

View the lawsuit as a PDF file at this location.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=92068

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

then they shouldn't be suing for a million dollars. the whole party argument is dumb anyway. it can't be true. the houses in the hills are all right on top of one another. they are big, but not gigantic, and the backyards aren't huge. there is a way around the parking issue during parties. i've been to some there where the owner of the house will hire a valet for the evening. he will pay the valet, and the guest can just tip them if they want to. anybody in la knows what the parking situation is like in any particular area, so i don't buy that slash and perla didn't know what it was like in the hills. they had to know. there must be more to the story.

Damn fine point. I mean come on, the dude has lived what, his entire freakin' life in LA, and doesn't understand this, or the landscape of the area?

This is just suing for the sake of it.

Board footer