You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

U2 opened for the "Brit" awards on tv a bit ago.. It wasnt as good as Ive heard before from em.. but im no real fan either.

nice to see maiden get an award tho ..

AtariLegend wrote:

Rapidshare removed both my completed uploads so I'm done.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Check your PMs.....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James

James wrote:

Everyone is gonna have to grab it from the torrents. No one is gonna up a fresh link. After this finishes downloading, I'll hook up those that don't use torrents.

Edit: Since this is one of those 'special occasions' where we allow an album link(temporarily of course), if you happen to download the album here(whether you're a member or lurker), please support the band and either buy the album on release day, or at least purchase whichever tracks you like.

Sky Dog wrote:

I don't use torrents Big Poppa!

James

James wrote:

Then you only have to wait 20 minutes....:P

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Enjoy!:beer:

James

James wrote:

Obviously haven't heard the whole record since I just downloaded and am now uploading, but Magnificent is definitely a hit. Not sure why that wasn't unloaded first, but it doesn't matter because this is gonna sell millions regardless.

Love the bass tone on Moment of Surrender.

I'm gonna have to take in this album as a whole before really commenting much, but I can safely say just from having a quick listen to a bit of each track that this blows How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb completely out of the water.

White As Snow is one of the best U2 tracks ever.

For the record, there is no Vertigo on this album, although I don't really care.

Board footer