You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: How many would you attend?

Axlin16 wrote:

TSI & Lies aren't real albums.

I think the question was meant to represent the studio albums.

But seeing how UYI1 = 16 trx, UYI2 & CD = 14 trx each, i'm sure they could throw Nice Boys, Move To The City, Patience, Used To Love Her, and do the acoustic version, not electric version of You're Crazy on the AFD night.

I have no interest in ever seeing TSI performed live to be honest with you. And I like several songs on there.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

II and CD

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I wouldn't attend any of them. For all the same reasons I haven't bought CD.  I have no more desire to support this incarnation of Gn'R.   That could all change for the next album if ceratin thinsg were different but for now CD isn't something I support. Plus watching this "band" do AFD, UYI I & UYI II is nothing more than a coverband. Been there done that with these guys. So that leaves me with no choice but to boycott the whole thing . 14

Bono

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think the fanboy dream for these performances goes something like...

AFD night

Axl
Slash
Izzy
Duff
Steven

UYI1 & UYI2 night

Axl
Slash
Izzy
Duff
Matt
Dizzy

CD night

Axl
Robin
Bucket
Paul
Tommy
Brain
Dizzy
Chris

If it was something like that then hell yes I'd go to the first three for sure and then of course I'd want to see the new band perform after the old band. I think thats' kind of what we all would love to see.  At that point I'd be going to the CD show to support the band members not Axl.

Bono

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Another song that would get a 'pop' from the audience is The Garden. Killer track that was wasted as a single as the UYI craze was winding down. Should have been the 2nd single.

Triple post!!!  16

James I've argued in the past that if it weren't for T2 The Garden would've actually been a  killer lead single for the albums. Guns was so huge that had the song tanekd they coudl have easily recoverd witht eh 2nd single. But I think The Garden would've been so awesome. It sounded fresh for the band and was a decent departure form AFD yet it still had a lot of bite to it as well.

AtariLegend wrote:
Bono wrote:

I wouldn't attend any of them. For all the same reasons I haven't bought CD.  I have no more desire to support this incarnation of Gn'R.   That could all change for the next album if ceratin thinsg were different but for now CD isn't something I support. Plus watching this "band" do AFD, UYI I & UYI II is nothing more than a coverband. Been there done that with these guys. So that leaves me with no choice but to boycott the whole thing . 14

These may be the biggest revelations since Axl said soon wasn't the word.... 16

Obviously I would attend all of them if I could afford it, but they'll never play my country.

Board footer