You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Theory Or the Unspoken Truth?: Robin didn't leave the band amicably.

Coma wrote:

ban this guy is annoying and is insulting everyone i say BAN this guy for once, he's Incognito and you know how annoying this guy is, he's insulting at a mod, at the band, at EVERYONE, just ban him for good. Can you delete his IP?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You used the same email accounts with the BBA/Incognito/Otis aliases. People who troll with multiple accounts eventually make this mistake.

Since you're being condescending to someone who actually puts in tons of effort to make this site as good as possible for all this site's members, you can permanently fuck off. Yeah you'll keep signing up, but you'll just kept getting thrown in to our troll category where your membership is thrown into "read only" mode, meaning you are basically just able to lurk.

So have fun wasting your time creating multiple new email accounts for the sole purpose of logging in here to wind up having to do it again immediately.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mabye just ignore her posts and deny the attention she craves?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Otis Western- wrote:

Sorry, Nancy. Didnt mean to waste your time. I can't comment on those other accounts that you speak of, but I can say that I've registered several times (under Otis) because I've been banned several times. I thought I was banned earlier today when I could no longer post in my thread. Then I realized that the thread had just been locked. Ban as you feel necessary, bro. Whatever makes you feel empowered.  16

Nancy? wtf? 14

You'll be hard pressed to find an Admin who does as little as me when it comes to banning members, dont think I've ever warned a member or even left a neg karma. In the two years we've been open you're the only person I've had to ban, and even then its only because I'm tired of getting complaints and not because I disagree with your posts.

Theres no point in banning you as you'll just re-register. Instead I'm passing the "empowerment" to all of our users so they can ignore all of your aliases (and no doubt countless future aliases) at the click of a button 22

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Can't you ban an IP? (i know there's ways around IP blocking but that could help if he's using the same IP)

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Downliner is the man and I, newly annointed King Crybaby by Otis the man himslef, think we should take his advice and ignore this pathetic piece of trash.

Although I claim it as an honor to be smited by him. Of all the people who have shit all over him, he picks me to smite. It's because he can't match wits with me, but still it is an honor.

Downliner, henceforth I am taking your advice.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

Otis youre a whinging piece of shit youre giving negative karma to everyone and thats just pathetic :fuckyou:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Can't you ban an IP? (i know there's ways around IP blocking but that could help if he's using the same IP)

he jsut changes his IP and signs up again cuz he thinks he's cool and cuz he thinks its makes us look foolish...i banned him like 5 times one day last week and he just kept coming back...so then we added a thing where you needed to verify your email, when we did that then he signed up using the same email addy as his incognito alias

you happy now western? a whole thread dedicated just to you

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

That ignore feature is pretty cool!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

It's a little rough around the edges but I'll clean it up tomorrow. If you want BBA/Incognito/Otis Westerns posts to be hidden just click on his username and...

ignore.jpg

then all ignored users messages will show as...

ignore2.jpg

As I say I'll fix it up more tomorrow. For the time being you can hide messages and the staff can quickly see who is being ignored the most - will be a quick pointer for us to see who the trolls are if we don't already know so please use sparingly smile

Board footer