You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: GN'R win 411 Music March Mayhem Tournament

monkeychow wrote:

Oh yeah...Death Magnetic is soooo much better than Saint Anger that I can't even begin to describe. It's worlds away. I agree with a lot of what you're saying. To me DM has become one of my fav metallica albums - although I still think it suffers from cut and paste a bit - like all the modern tallica albums seem to - like too many riffs before the real catchy one kicks in. I know they love to make it complex on guitar and that's why they're good...but at times it's like a song has three intros before it starts. wink Don't get me wrong great album though!

Anyway...i hear ya...i just can't compare...it's kinda like tits vs ass to me - they're for different things wink

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I was digging Death Magnetic and listening to it a fair amount until Chinese Democracy came out.  Since then though, I haven't listened to any other CD's.  Maybe some day down the line I'll give it a few more spins.

Just recently I taped Some Kind Of Monster, I avoided ever watching it before because I was not a fan of St. Anger.  I thought I'd give it a shot now though, seeing as how they made a successful comeback from that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Oh yeah...Death Magnetic is soooo much better than Saint Anger that I can't even begin to describe. It's worlds away. I agree with a lot of what you're saying. To me DM has become one of my fav metallica albums - although I still think it suffers from cut and paste a bit - like all the modern tallica albums seem to - like too many riffs before the real catchy one kicks in. I know they love to make it complex on guitar and that's why they're good...but at times it's like a song has three intros before it starts. wink Don't get me wrong great album though!

Anyway...i hear ya...i just can't compare...it's kinda like tits vs ass to me - they're for different things wink

Definitely ass. 22

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

"Smoke 'em if you've got them!!!! "
Cheech and Chong time!!!!
Green grass and high tides forever!!!!
Jim Morrsion: "That's what I call a NY city joint. The kind you can pick your teeth with."  21:slash:

T-hermal
H-elium
C-onscienceness............................:lol::lol::lol:

Board footer