You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Rolling Stone (50 Best Songs Over 7 Minutes Long)

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Estranged instead of NR, Civil War or Coma? BS.

Estranged is the best guns n roses song ever

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

This list is odd but I do agree with Estranged being on there over November Rain or Civil War.  One thing I DON'T agree with is putting When the Levee Breaks on this list and NOT putting Kashmir...are you fuckin' kidding me?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

This list is odd but I do agree with Estranged being on there over November Rain or Civil War.  One thing I DON'T agree with is putting When the Levee Breaks on this list and NOT putting Kashmir...are you fuckin' kidding me?

That is an odd choice. Whoever compiled this list probably prefers Led Zep 4 over Physical Graffiti.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I thought that was an odd choice, too.  Kasmir would certainly be better.  Though at the moment I'd have to go with Achilles Last Stand because I'm currently addicted to that song.

Definitely lots of strange choices.  Sheep for Pink Floyd?  Where's Shine on You Crazy Diamond?  Or is that being saved for the best songs over 10 minutes list? tongue

I loves me some Estranged though.  So, I'm happy to see that on there!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

GREEN DAY?  What the fuck are they on?

And i fully agree with the Pink Floyd comment, should have definently been Shine on You Crazy Diamond. 

Half these songs don't deserve this honor.  Is this in order?  Cuz i feel Freebird should be ahead of a lot of these.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

It's just alphabetical order I think.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

It's just alphabetical order I think.

On second look, yeah it does say that. tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Estranged is great... an absolute classic

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Jesus of Suburbia is a very good song for Green Day.  That album is their best ever in my opinion and their only really good one since Dookie.

I'd take Estranged over NR and Civil War every day.  Coma is right there, but since it wasn't released, I imagine it wasn't considered for the list.  That's likely why a lot of songs you guys would like to see aren't on the list.

Board footer