You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

Re: i'm back

LoneSalBugz wrote:
Whazup wrote:

Some guy wanting to get info on the hoarders and report them to the FBI

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Whazup wrote:

haha yeah

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

stimulating conversation

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Speaking of which, if there were ever some GNRev merch, I'd certainly buy some.

You'd be the only one 16 Put your money towards something worthwhile like a communal pot for buying unheard material. We've got $100 in the pot so far thanks to some ebay commissions and I'll throw $100 of my own in.

Anyone around here so fuckin loaded that they can chip in a few g's? 14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

why the fuck do they require so much time? how did MSL finagle the leaks before? give us a little history

Did you ever read the "MSL transcripts" from when he dealt with the "Spanish Maffia"?  If not, give them a read, and then you'll understand how much time, effort, etc. it takes to deal with the hoarders.  I don't have a link for it now, but I'll see if I can find one.  I know I read it on another board a few years back.  It's a good read.  Shows just how insane the whole situation was/is.

I found the "story" over on HTGTH.  It's quite long so I'll just post the link.  If you want to check it out.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=45775.0

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
faldor wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

why the fuck do they require so much time? how did MSL finagle the leaks before? give us a little history

Did you ever read the "MSL transcripts" from when he dealt with the "Spanish Maffia"?  If not, give them a read, and then you'll understand how much time, effort, etc. it takes to deal with the hoarders.  I don't have a link for it now, but I'll see if I can find one.  I know I read it on another board a few years back.  It's a good read.  Shows just how insane the whole situation was/is.

I found the "story" over on HTGTH.  It's quite long so I'll just post the link.  If you want to check it out.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=45775.0

I will definitely read that in the morning while I recover from my impending hangover. Thank you, you are a Golden God.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

That is NUTS. I wonder how he got Shackler's after all that crap, and how anyone will get anything from now on.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I still don't understand how they got the songs in the first place.

But we all know how persecuted those Portugal GNR fans are, so they totally deserve to keep the songs to themselves. 16

And I would've got the guy the guitar. If MSL would have asked around I'm sure someone would have chipped in. Oh, what could have been...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

This isn't meant as a dig at MSL but you have to question how much truth there was to his Portugese story when one of the opening lines to that post is:

Well, love me or hate me, when it comes to bullshit, I am king. Again, it feels so awful to say it, but it’s true

MSL - you still got Mr. Portugals email address by any chance? tongue

misterID -

many years ago, fernando gave a disc to some friends in brazil. eventually some fans in portugal got their hands on the disc.

downliner -

when i wrote "the whole story" . . . it was a full stream of consciousness confession that i posted without editing in any way. i was heavily criticized by many after i posted it, but it was important to me to document what really happened, what my mindset really was, etc. years later, i'll see someone repost it and i'll skim through it a bit and as much as i hate reading it and as much as i think it makes me look like a total douche, i do like that it's honest and accurate.

Board footer