You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Positive CD Thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Thank God. I really don't understand the hate the song gets. Where's the "bad" part? Ya know?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Heres a positive about Chinese Democracy. When it came out I felt huge personal relief and almost like a chapter in my life had closed and I could move on. When it came out I got to breathe a sigh of relief. I love the album. I still listen to it. I find more new stuff on each listen.

Tell me. Whats more Rock N' Roll? Appearing on every Popular modern medium with your hair all died black and red with skinny jeans on and a T-Shirt that says. "Fuck the Man"

or 

Just Saying Fuck the man he can keep his bitch haircuts and gay jeans. If u want the album buy but don't expect me to Endure 20 mins of Jay Leno's BS to promote it for the sake of a few dollars more for "the man".

And whether you like it or not The artist who says Fuck The fans they can suck my fuckin' dick. Has always been somewhat more appealing than the artist who posts a link to his official Facebook page on his Twitter feed...ahem Dave Navaro ahem

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Thank God. I really don't understand the hate the song gets. Where's the "bad" part? Ya know?

I can't stand the chorus and the sound of his voice during the chorus. Like Russ, I love the verses and actually enjoy the instrumental. The chorus just kills the song for me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think the chorus is the catchiest part of the song.  Maybe not the best part, but it's got that hook.  Of course it's quite simple when it comes down to it, which is probably why it's catchy.

My favorite part of the song is the crescendo part right before the outro.

No one is stoppin' you from
Doin' what you want to do
No one is stoppin' you now
Stoppin' you now

I like the double voice effect too.  The first time I heard it I wasn't sure if the low part was Axl or someone else.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

And whether you like it or not The artist who says Fuck The fans they can suck my fuckin' dick. Has always been somewhat more appealing than the artist who posts a link to his official Facebook page on his Twitter feed...ahem Dave Navaro ahem

I doubt that's the reason you like Axl.

As for "the artist who says fuck the fans," there's nothing less appealing to me than that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I think the chorus is the catchiest part of the song.  Maybe not the best part, but it's got that hook.  Of course it's quite simple when it comes down to it, which is probably why it's catchy.

My favorite part of the song is the crescendo part right before the outro.

No one is stoppin' you from
Doin' what you want to do
No one is stoppin' you now
Stoppin' you now

I like the double voice effect too.  The first time I heard it I wasn't sure if the low part was Axl or someone else.

Ditto. Faldor said it.

I also think the chorus is the catchiest part of the song.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

shackler's OWNS...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

Madagascar is always gonna be the one for me, loved the leaked demos, love it live, love it w/steak sauce on top! cool

Board footer