You are not logged in. Please register or login.

GNRCrazyNinjaFan
 Rep: -2 

Re: Chinese Democracy II? - The Truth

Im Sorry If There Is Already A Thread About This...

"For now we'll concentrate and keep our focus on this album but I will say I've always thought of it as a double."
-Axl Rose

This List Is Going Around As Tracklist 4 Chinese Democracy II... If You Don't Remember There Was Rumors Going Around Stating "Chinese Democracy Will Be Four Albums" Says Sebastian Bach - Friend Of Axl Rose

01. Soul Monster
02. Zodiac
03. Quick Song
04. Ides of March
05. Strange Disease
06. Berlin
07. Seven
08. Atlas Shrugged
09. Silkworms ---- DEMO ON YOUTUBE, Didn't Make It On Original Chinese Democracy Album
10. Down By the Ocean
11. Jackie Chan
12. Thyme
13. This Life
14. The General - Leaked Onto YouTube, Later Taken Off By Axl's Record Label - MESSAGE ME FOR A LINK FOR THE GENERAL DOWNLOAD

How about a release date? Spring 2009? November? Never?

SILKWORMS LEAK --
SILKWORMS LIVE ROCK IN RIO III 2001 TO PROVE ITS REAL

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

The General = Jackie Chan = Checkmate.

Therefore, false list. Nice try.

Furthermore, your Silk Worms leak is a retooled RIR3 performance. You sure it's not the handywork of Jackamo from the late Eat My SilkWorms - cause I've heard better remixes of his...

GNRCrazyNinjaFan
 Rep: -2 

Ok Smartass I See This Tracklist Everywhere... It May Be Fake. It May Be Real... So You Need To Stop Being A Damn Dick 4

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
GNRCrazyNinjaFan wrote:

Ok Smartass I See This Tracklist Everywhere... It May Be Fake. It May Be Real... So You Need To Stop Being A Damn Dick 4

We don't play the insult game here.

Nothing wrong with speculation threads of course, but leave that bullshit at the door.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Some fans will never give it up...

If Slash, Izzy, Duff & Matt have all re-recorded parts on it... we 'might' see it.

AtariLegend wrote:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/profile.php?id=803

I wonder whatever happened to him....? sad

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
GNRCrazyNinjaFan wrote:

Hey buddy, this is just a bunch of confirmed working titles that Axl mentioned, with some random titles thrown in to boot. There's nothing corroborating this as legit. Nothing.

You're not breaking a scoop. But we appreciate it. Most of us.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

For the record, I don't think the guy was trying to claim any of that as 100% legit. Its just starting up a discussion on CD 2 and there's nothing wrong with that. Its the insults I don't like as it reminds me of other forums.

Just drop that kind of shit and maybe this can get back on track.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
GNRCrazyNinjaFan wrote:

Sure,

Nothing wrong in discussing a new album or looking into a speculated track listing. But unless you yourself wrote it, you shouldn't be so touchy about others looking into it and pointing out possible discrepancies. I didn't insult you, I looked into the track listing you posted, found an err, and knowing from the experience of nearly a decade of bogus CD Mk 1 track listings, claimed this one should be taken down with a pinch of salt.

In case you're new here, we've (as a collective fanbase) been through this very same song and dance with Chinese Democracy too many times to mention or even to remember. That makes us a speculative bunch of people, and while we try not step on anyones toes in particular for posting stuff like this, you should realize you're only making yourself look a bit daft when allowing such things get under your skin.

A track listing needs to be readied by mastering, no sooner. CD itself was mastered in October '08. That means while the bulk of the songs might've been in place for a while, the final track listing might've been held back for a good while - not to mention the possibility of last-minute modifications caused by the Skewrl leaks. In short, Axl conveniently dumped all tracks leaked during the past two years and if The General/Checkmate had leaked in full, we would've likely gotten it as well as opposed to an obvious placeholder song like Shackler or Scraped.

Again, nothing wrong in talking about it. Benefit of a doubt is all well and good, but should go both ways. And we'd rather talk about it then just observe in silent reverence.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

C´mon guys, lets do something, we have at least 5 years until a update about CD II

Board footer