You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Sky Dog wrote:

Dicaprio is very good now, but he isn't in Daniel Day Lewis' league yet. He will be in a few years, and I agree he stepped his game up in the Departed. He is becoming more of a man now. He was also great in Gangs of New York and the Aviator as Howard Hughes. 5

ps Pasnow...
"Who said he had a problem?"
"I just said he had a fuckin' problem!":haha:

I just watched Blades Of Glory, I must say this was a good movie.   It wasn't overly stupid at all and it made me laugh.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Just watched the Shawshank Redemption. Classic film smile

I'm supposed to be taking Krystal to the cinema to see a Xmas movie but I'm dreading the thought of going.   If I could smoke in a cinema I wouldn't mind it so much, it's the thought of having to sit for 2 hours without a cigarette watching some poorly written rom-com film. I can tell you what happens before I even know what film we're going to see:

It's Xmas Time. Guys want girl. Girl rejects guy. 30 minutes of filler crap. Guy gets girl. It snows. The End.

Maybe if I get wasted beforehand it won't be soo bad hmm

Sky Dog wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

Awesome Movie here...A Streetcar Named Desire-Brando
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lToyPAUyE

then On the Waterfront
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prXXOxCP … re=related

Simpsons movie is out on DVD today!   about to watch it tonight with some friends.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I saw I Am Legend.

I highly recommend it.  I know Will Smith may not be the best actor, but he really upped the ante on this one.  It's really hard to pull off a role when you are by yourself for most of the movie, but he does it well.  Some terror, suspence, heart wrenching scenes. 

Go watch it now!

Sky Dog wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I watched Abnormal Beauty last night. Its about this asian chick that gets obsessed with taking pictures of death. It was good, but as the plot unfolds and people start dying, when the killer is revealed it just makes the whole thing pointless.

I'm gonna watch Red Room tonight.

I watched Mr. Brooks with Kevin Costner, William Hurt, Demi Moore and Dane Cook, this was a great movie.   It's about a serial killer who wants to stop but can't.  Kevin Costner was awesome, he played an emotionless, psychopathic killer, who's a successful business man, nice family, who has his alter ego that is William Hurt that is always by his side.   

If you like thrillers, this is definitely a must see 22

Board footer