You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: APPEAL for help from any Japanese forum members

gavgnr wrote:

Please help!!

EDIT- Now I have problems closer to home - can't get time off work!!

Mods delete

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Save your money.  The show is unlikely to happen and even if it does, it isn't worth flying across the world to see GnR v.13 or whatever it is now.  Ignoring that if you want to, as I mentioned, what are the odds of the actual show taking place?  If the band is really going to tour, they'll make it closer to you.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I think he's making a somewhat clever attempt at getting a confirmation / denial re: these shows from Axl / management.

Methinks he has no real intention of flying to Japan to see the Frank, DJ and Bomblefett band.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

1 out of every seven shows is a no show.

Statistics prove that  one half of one of these Asian shows will not take place. 16

You gonna fly across the world spending thousands of dollars with those odds?

I'd wait for them to hit your area. If/when it implodes, the financial sting wont be as bad.

I'm pretty sure our only Japanese member is Dreamline. Shouldn't have deleted the original post.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ai get u tickeh, my name Yu Stin Ki Pu.
Me lov gun n woses long time, me so ronery if me get yu tickeh yu be mai fwend?? if no then i no Bai Dam tickeh.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ai get u tickeh, my name Yu Stin Ki Pu.
Me lov gun n woses long time, me so ronery if me get yu tickeh yu be mai fwend?? if no then i no Bai Dam tickeh.

Quality  14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree with Buzz. Risk is high for attending this show.

I think your best case might just be waiting for, and enjoying the bootleg (all Japanese shows have one virtually).

Odds are, these shows never take place.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm pretty sure our only Japanese member is Dreamline. Shouldn't have deleted the original post.

Well, not so much a Japanese member but a member in Japan. wink

What was he looking for, tickets?  I've been debating on whether or not to pick some up.  Gotta see if anyone is interested in going.  Last time around I rushed to buy tickets and then they postponed the show for months.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Dreamline wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Well, not so much a Japanese member but a member in Japan. wink

What was he looking for, tickets?  I've been debating on whether or not to pick some up.  Gotta see if anyone is interested in going.  Last time around I rushed to buy tickets and then they postponed the show for months.

He was looking for someone IN Japan to buy tickets for him, he'd pay the person ahead of time.  Apparently people outside of Japan aren't able to purchase tickets for some reason.  He bid on E-bay but was told he couldn't win because he was from the UK.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Odd that you can't buy them from overseas.  You'd think they'd want to get as many people as possible to try to fill Tokyo Dome.  I suppose I'd be willing to buy tickets if I got the money in advance, but I guess it's a moot point now.

Board footer