You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES shoes! by Nike

Bono wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I don't see the big deal, lots of bands have their own shoes.

true, Its just another form of clothing merchandise. But again I dont see any official GnR logo on these whatsoever

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Ask yourself
Why I would choose
To prostitute myself
To live with fortune and shame

Of course the 'Slash is a media whore' club wont quote those lyrics now since its Axl/GNR doing it even though it's the same fucking thing.

I wouldn't go that far James.  If Slash had shoes, he'd be on Good Morning America pimping them.

I'm with Bono, how in the hell are those GNR shoes?  I don't see anything GNR related on them whatsoever.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah when they came on the market I couldn't never work out why they were called GNR shoes.  So the colours are similar to AFD big deal, I was expecting them to have a logo on them or say GNR or have some type of bloody image.

IMHO they are fucken not even remotely GNR!

These shoes on the other hand are proper band related shoes (I quite like em too):

kb8uw8.jpg

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

There is a November Rain inspired shoe as well.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

nike-sb-dunk-mid-november-rain-4.jpg

I own a pair. Don't hate.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Those GN'R shoes are some hideous shoes.

Now these Nike's i'd pimp the shit out of. The discontinued McFly 2015 Back To The Future Part II HyperMax...

nike-hyperdunk-mcfly-10.jpg

James Lofton wrote:

Of course the 'Slash is a media whore' club wont quote those lyrics now since its Axl/GNR doing it even though it's the same fucking thing.

Yeah, let's blame Axl Rose for Guns N' Roses INSPIRED shoes.

And seriously... It's not like Axl, Slash or whoever has complete or any significant control whatsoever over things like these either.

Even if they were to be official merchandise it's not necessarily something that they condone. Maybe it's just not in their hands.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

You can get these (nike gnr) shoes on EBAY for around $119.00..... I ordered a pair :-)

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Good freaking grief!!!

When are they coming out with the G&R toothpaiste??  14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They aleady made it.

It was homemade and a limited edition item available only to groupies from 1987-1993.

Board footer