You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Paranormal Activity

Axlin16 wrote:

Really? Everyone was slamming it in the other thread.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't know how a horror fan could not love Drag Me To Hell. I guess if you don't like Sam Raimi and his Evil Dead series, then I guess I could understand it. But then again, I don't understand not liking Sam Raimi hmm

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I fell asleep about 25 minutes in to this.  If I hadn't of got a text that woke me up, I could have had a couple of hours of enjoyable sleep rather than sit through this crap.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

tsk...you should turn your phone off at the movies...you prolly woke someone else up as well 16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Oh I wasn't at the movies, I borrowed a naughty copy! :-/

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok you're forgiven then if all you did was pirate a copy smile

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't know how a horror fan could not love Drag Me To Hell. I guess if you don't like Sam Raimi and his Evil Dead series, then I guess I could understand it. But then again, I don't understand not liking Sam Raimi hmm

Horrible movie.  Wasn't scary at all.  The only reason people jumped was they turned the speakers up to 20. 

And I don't want to see Paranormal Activity.  Looked shitty from the previews.  Glad I didn't see it now.

Anyone see Saw 6?  I haven't even heard anything about it and forgot it had been released already until just now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Saikin wrote:
misterID wrote:

Horrible movie.  Wasn't scary at all.  The only reason people jumped was they turned the speakers up to 20. 

And I don't want to see Paranormal Activity.  Looked shitty from the previews.  Glad I didn't see it now.

Anyone see Saw 6?  I haven't even heard anything about it and forgot it had been released already until just now.

Said friend here - Saw 6 is MUCH better than 5. Way more gore, less pointless plot, much better storyline.

We watched Paranormal Activity last night and I could sucker punch the entire country in its face. I am seriously disappointed.

I really want a great horror film to make up for it, to watch at home tonight hmm Can't find anything that strikes me.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Saikin wrote:
misterID wrote:

I thought DMTH was poor as well, I'd heard good things about it but was pretty disappointed.

I've heard better things about Saw 6 (even talk of it being back up to Saw 1 and 2 calibre) but I haven't seen it myself. Despite the better reviews I can't muster up enough enthusiasm to care to see it.

Board footer