You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Who's ready for black friday?

slashsfro wrote:

Now, the deals are NOTHING like they used to be. Things have changed. Amazon.com a couple years ago launched a price war with WM to offer Black Friday prices on the net for one day-only, at the comfort of your computer in order to avoid the zoo. Not sure how good their prices are this year, but...

Prices are ok.  Most of the Blurays that usually sell for $10 are marked down to $7.99.  Goodfellas ,Wrath of Khan and The Departed all at that price.  There are some seasons of TV shows that sell for $12.99. 

Some interesting blurays at $10:  the first 5 or so Harry Potter films, Sunshine Cleaning,  Boondock Saints, Braveheart, Ice Age 3, Wanted.

The Dark Knight sold at $12.99.  Only blurays I haven't price matched at Amazon:  Wizard of Oz and Gone With the Wind were on sale at Target for $12.99.  They're like over $40 at amazon.

The great thing about these sales at Amazon are that most of these prices will be available tomorrow and Sunday.  So there's no real rush or stampede like the malls.

About 50% through my day. People are assholes.

Really sorry to hear that.  Hang in there man it's almost over.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Who's ready for black friday?

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, that's a drag to hear that Russ. I hate going out to those places for that exact reason.

Amazing how the lowest of the low of the planet Earth, that couldn't scrap together 50 cents for a cup of water, turn into Holier Than Thou pieces of shit at these retail joints.

I feel BAD for the people that work there, I really do. It amazes me when I do go into those places, and speak to the employees with respect, like friendly and stuff and say thank you, that they always are stunned. It's sad.

Board footer