You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Britney's teen sister pregnant

Tommie wrote:

Well I know who my candidate for mother of the year is...:haha:

Their mother was just about to release a book on mothering celebrity children...needless to say, that's been put on hold.

It's really astonishing, who would have thought this girl would totally throw her career away now.   Sure plenty of celebrities have kids but not ones that are 16.   Defiintely between the 2 of them now, crazy ya'll..LOL

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I heard she did a deal with the magazine that announced this (OK Magazine) to also release the first baby pictures for $1 million dollars. Yeah, a real family tragedy here. 16

My theory holds true with these B-list celebrities: Anything to get on TMZ.  (or in this case, OK Magazine)

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

babies having babies.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Star magazine is directing some pretty big accusations at Jamie Lynn Spears regarding the paternity of her unborn child '” namely, that the father is NOT boyfriend Casey Aldridge, but instead a much older producer on her hit Nickelodeon show 'Zoey 101.' Showbiz Spy says

The magazine quotes 'two separate Spears family insiders' who believe the father is someone who works on Jamie Lynn's kids' show. '˜[Jamie Lynn was no longer even seeing Casey] '” [he] is being paid off to be the family's fall guy. Jamie Lynn dated Casey on and off over the past two years. But it was not steady. In fact, she was looking to date Kevin Federline's brother about a year ago. Jamie Lynn went through a time of partying, and Casey was just a part of that.'

Even Casey recently posted on his own MySpace that he was feeling 'blah' about his love life, and added: 'Me and Jamie are over'¦'

'Casey is a serial cheater who has lied to Jamie Lynn time and time again,' a close friend told the magazine. 'This past spring, he was forced to tell Jamie Lynn that he'd cheated on her and gotten that girl pregnant.' Casey was openly dating yet another girl at the same time as he was supposed to be romancing Spears. 'Yes, my sister is dating Casey - they've been dating for a while,' said Kevin Seals of his sister Whitney Seals. 'I know Jamie Lynn was real jealous about Whitney's relationship with Casey.'

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

she was looking to date Kevin Federline's brother about a year ago.

Thats extremely pathetic.

I'm not surprised that there's drama surrounding this. She is obviously trying to follow In Britney's footsteps.

Board footer