You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: PAUL STANLEY: DOC MCGHEE Is Not Managing GUNS N' ROSES

misterID wrote:

Holy shit, that letter is a horrible fake.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so Retribution makes another appearance....care to shed any light on to how you managed to get a hold of that letter? in any case Doug seems like an incredible kiss ass 16 can see why slash has the opinion of him that he portrays in his book

what makes you think it fake ID.... ? this retribution guy posted those picks well before this doc mcghee questions came up

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I seriously don't see any real connection between the pictures and Doc. Beta has had silver hair for the past few years, going back before 2006. That letter is AWFUL. You seriously think it could be legit?

And you'd think Beta would have enough pull to get him a phone call or email...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah its pretty long and rambling...dunno possibilities of getting the letter are about as much as getting a hold of a couple pics of doug and beta hugging each other 16

and i saw beta in hamilton...her hair isnt grey when i saw her

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

If it's legit - and those sure as hell are Dougie and Beta - what to make of this, then?

The sale of Big FD to Sanctuary......
Ax, I swear on my kids lives, when I was first propositioned by Merck, I immeadiately called Sharon. She told me to fly to England and meet with Rod Smallwood, Merck, and Andy Taylor.

Dougie's about to sell the company that manages GNR and the first thing he does is that he calls Yoda???

After my fact finding mission, I flew to Arizona to meet with Sharon and Elliot. They concluded that at this point in your career, you needed a powerhouse company with unlimited power and resources to help guide your career.

Oh, for Pete's sake.

IF this is true, it pretty much shows what kind of people were around Axl at that time. The Maynards recommend Dougie to sell his company to further Axl's career, yet insist on not even telling the man before the deal is done? I'm sorry, but that sort of behavior just sounds fishy, like Mr Maximum Autonomy wouldn't care to go along with Sanctuary if he'd have the choice, which is why it's better to coax him after the deal's been done.

the $10k a month that Sanctuary claims THEY were paying Sharon, was MY fucking money.

And even Sanctuary knew who was pulling the strings in the GNR camp. tongue

Funny how Dougie always leaned on Yoda, but started having issues with her when he himself got ripped off. Then again, if you seek blessing to your major business decisions from someone, s/he's probably worth a cut, you ingrate.

====

Feeding the hungry with Happy Meals is also pretty funny. 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

look at other shit we thought had to be fake that ended up being true

the Mike Piazza thing seemed ridiculous
slash visiting axl's  house
shit im drawing a blank but there have been a few that u would say "no way" but yet turned out real.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Sheesh that was bloody difficult to read!  All the spelling errors, lack of punctuation and ass kissing bullshit was tedious!  Man the guy just rambles on and on and on almost incoherently - is he on drugs?

No wonder fuck all ever got done once good ole Dougie took over.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That is the lamest ass kissing letter i've ever seen. Slash did say he was a definitive buttkiss.

I would like to set up a charitable foundation under YOUR NAME, where $2 from every ticket sold goes towards feeding the HUNGRY..imgine if we can get McDonalds to mach us happy-meal for happy meal. You'd personally be responsible for feeding 500,00-1 million people evertime we haVE A show.
The press would be HUGE!!!!

This statement alone, if true, would be single-handedly a reason to kick the guy in the nuts. So it's not about feeding hungry kids, it's about the press and MONEY that come with it.

Go fuck yourself, in theory.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Holy shit, that letter is a horrible fake.

Call me crazy, but it looks real to me. If it was fake, there would have been much grander claims being made. A forum junkie can't resist adding too much bullshit to their scams. There's very little substance to this. There's really nothing "juicy" in this. It's basically just Goldtstein begging for his job back.

I think the only questions are who is Retribution and how were the pics/letter obtained? Were these things already a matter of public record(myspace, facebook, twitter,etc.) and this Retribution person swiped them from a site, or is this a bit closer to the two involved? I follow neither Beta or Goldstein on any site so I have no idea. I know Beta posts on a couple GNR sites, but I haven't been to those in a long time and have no plans to do so anytime soon.

Also...... why now? By the wording of the letter, this obviously dates back to early 09 when fuck all was happening as Goldstein is speculating on the VH crap. Is GNR once again between managers?

Timing of this is odd.

Yeah, the typos are terrible and that never should have been sent to anybody, and definitely not Axl.

Hire a secretary, or hire me. 16

Neemo is right though. Retribution signed up and posted something right before the site crashed a few weeks ago.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I still don't understand why those pictures are such a big deal?  So Beta and Doug had their picture taken together, what does that prove?

Not sure what to make of the letter.  I'd hate to think that someone would take the time to create a fake letter like that.  That would be downright sad.  Doug comes off quite lame in that letter.  Who knows though, maybe that's how people feel they have to act towards Axl.

Board footer