You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Duffs book update..

Neemo wrote:

twas booze CC...duff was a vodka man what did he say a litre or 2 a day...holy crap!

finally his pancreas just said "fuck you"

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Alcohol is a drug in my book. Don't really care if it's heroin or vodka or coke or meth or cigarettes or even tylenol. It can all fuck you up, and Duff was certainly fucked up. I think my whole life accounts for less than a long weekend in Duff's heyday.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Duff was on the smack as well.
I love how people paint Axl as a primadonna because he travelled seperately, as if sharing a tour bus with a bunch of drunken smackheads is something anyone should cherish 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Alcohol is a drug in my book. Don't really care if it's heroin or vodka or coke or meth or cigarettes or even tylenol. It can all fuck you up, and Duff was certainly fucked up. I think my whole life accounts for less than a long weekend in Duff's heyday.

Amen... you're gettin' a karma for that.

I get so sick of booze getting a pass, when it has the most addicts to it in the world.

Plus drunks are really boring to me. I'd rather hangout with a smackhead anyday of the week than an alcoholic.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Amen... you're gettin' a karma for that.

I get so sick of booze getting a pass, when it has the most addicts to it in the world.

Plus drunks are really boring to me. I'd rather hangout with a smackhead anyday of the week than an alcoholic.

Tell me about it. I'm considered a normal human with no drug dependancies. But if I drank as much as I drink a day here in a less sympathetic country I'd be considered a raging alcoholic. 17 Live and Let Die

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I remember that talking metal inteview with duff where he said the book would be called "The Shit I can't Remember" and be interviews with everyone else about what a fuck stuff that happened while he was drunk for 10 years that he's blacked out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

kinda sounds like nikki sixx's book 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah, this book definitely has potential. A book by Duff or Izzy on the band would probably be the most honest as both are more neutral and more likely to give an honest portrayal of what went down.

I still haven't read Slash's book. Should probably do so before this book comes out.

The problem is the drug and alcohol use. The cleanest one was Axl, but he was obviously a nutcase and has shown an inability to keep his story straight over the years. Slash has a lot of funny stories in his book, but it's hard to tell how much of it is just exaggeration and how much of it is the truth because he admits to being stoned out of his mind at the time.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl's drugs of choice were booze and coke. He only did dope up to the OD, and I think he was out after that.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

This from his wifes twitter
"Duff has penned more than 150,000 words thus far, for his Autobiography set to realease on @SimonSchuster Novemeber 2011"

long wait ahead..

Board footer