You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

Sky Dog wrote:

now you are stretching it....we could have or not have a new album at any time. The material is there and the whole world knows it. Whether or not it happens and when it happens is a COMPLETE guess. There is no game or secret info anymore and not enough people care to make it "insider" info.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
Manets wrote:

I don't care about other people say about me or my posts. We might get a tip about the new album in the middle of June.

Do you think I'm trolling or lying? Good for you.

Hell, i think we'll hear something by morning.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Manets wrote:

I don't care about other people say about me or my posts.

Of course you care. You keep regurgitating the same talking point. People who "don't care" wouldn't waste their time doing that.

We might get a tip about the new album in the middle of June.

WOW. 14 We also might get a tip tomorrow, next year, or in ten years. It's a guessing game that I'm not playing. Various people on these boards(including a moderator here) know people at UMG, and NOTHING shows up on any release forecasts. Translation= There's nothing on the horizon in the near future.

Do you know who broke the story of CD being released? THIS site. We had UMG's internal release forecast months before the album came out, and we posted it. There was nothing "sooper sektrit" about it because it was real info that could be backed up with proof. GNR might not have been too happy about that info coming to light at the moment, but that's what happens when you release albums. Real info starts trickling out.

When its reduced to random forum users posting vague info like they did for years before the album came out, it always leads to nothing.

I'll believe its coming out when UMG starts circulating memos and GNR shows up as one of the artists. Anything less is pie in the sky bullshit.

There is no game or secret info anymore and not enough people care to make it "insider" info

Yeah, and its amazing that some haven't caught on yet to this concept.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

OK, I believe you about the UMG thing. But I'm not lying, what I said it's what I've been told.

lafayettecopssuck
 Rep: 2 

just shut the fuck up already

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I know a secret, but I'm not telling... coz its a secret 15

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Do you think this poor sucker was told something by a buddy and got all excited and came here thinking he'd be welcomed as the prodical son? He picked the wrong forum for that!!!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

...The days of random forum users posting bullshit info and people paying attention and sucking their two inch cyber cocks for shits and giggles are OVER...

16:haha:

So true!

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:

LOL

Funny shit.

Board footer