You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: No Country for Old Men- Watch it here!!

James wrote:

This movie is fucking amazing. Exceeded my expectations, and this should sweep the Oscars. Last 20 minutes or so a bit unconventional, but you figured it would wind up like that. Hollywood has been spewing garbage for years, but every now and then a gem like this comes out.

This isn't a shitty quality bootleg. Its a screener with A+ quality.

Two separate links

http://www.omegatube.com/watch-No-Count … -Full.html

If you wish to download it and not watch the stream....

http://www.omegatube.com/push/9719

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

sweet.  I'll probably watch this later on tonight on the flat screen I've been waiting for this (Coen brothers are awesome, of course) so I'm looking forward to it.  Thanks.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I agree with you that it's a great movie, but as a filmmaker I really can't endorse the uploading of entire films, still in theatrical release, here on the boards. I'm not trying to start a bitchfest and you know I like you James, but just ... be careful with this stuff.

James

James wrote:
JonathanvonDoom wrote:

I agree with you that it's a great movie, but as a filmmaker I really can't endorse the uploading of entire films, still in theatrical release, here on the boards. I'm not trying to start a bitchfest and you know I like you James, but just ... be careful with this stuff.

We did not upload this film. Its not on our server. If anyone is at fault, its the person who leaked this disc and the server containing the film.

I do agree with your stance, especially considering high quality uploads of current films. Most films that are in theaters usually have shitty cam recordings from people sitting in theaters. Nothing wrong with those circulating in my opinion because it comes nowhere close to the experience provided in theaters. Its why I don't think downloading will ever impact the film industry like it has the music industry.

Besides, this film is no longer in the majority of theaters in the US. I wanted to see this in theaters but it was gone by the time I was gonna watch it. I watched The Mist instead, and No Country was gone after that.

People who want to watch this will watch it. Would you rather they see a shit recording and alter their experience and lower chances of a dvd purchase, or watch a great quality version so they might buy it on DVD?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Awesome, thanks for posting it. I saw this in the theater and thought it kicked ass. Will likely buy it on DVD or possibly Blu-ray.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Would you rather they see a shit recording and alter their experience and lower chances of a dvd purchase, or watch a great quality version so they might buy it on DVD?

Or if you're like me, if you like the movie, download a DVD-Rip or rent it and rip it for a much cheaper copy.

Ok, ok, if it's a fantastic movie, I'll buy it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I totally want to see this!

I tried to download but it didn't work sad   Thanks James anyway!!

I'll see it on VOD or I'll rent it, either way I am going to see this.

James

James wrote:

Fuck. They must have removed it already. Thats what happens at these various movie sites. Gotta get it while the gettin's good.

It'll pop up again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer