You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Axlin16 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
faldor wrote:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/3d0gb5

On Sunday 29th August 2010, @DJASHBA said:

Nobody will ever realize the amount of bullshit that Axl gets thrown at him on a daily basis. If you only knew the half of it, you would understand. Trust me I don't know anyone out there that could deal with what he has to, to keep a monster like Guns N' Roses rolling and still get on stage and perform like he does. My hat goes off to him. I have nothing but respect for Axl, and always have, even before I joined the band. He is one of the few living legends of our time. He is the real deal, like it or not, he stands for what he believes and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is all about his fans, we all are....thats why we give 200% every concert we do. We love you guys more than life, and we could never thank you enough for all the love and support. See you all soon, until then Im going to sit back, buckle up and enjoy the most dangerous, reckless roller coaster ride of my life!

Amazing he could type that with Axl's dick in his mouth.

For someone like DJ, it probably is alot of fun. It ain't like he was doing anything that interesting before.

And if all of that shit he said were true, why doesn't Axl say it? Why doesn't Axl come out and make the world, his fans, someone, understand?

"We'll I just can't talk about it"

Really? Axl fucking Rose? The rock n' roll rebel, aside from the Oz. YOU can't talk about it? I thought he was a fucking rebel?

He doesn't talk about it, because if he did, even if the situation on the other side is so clusterfucked, Axl would implicate himself. And he's NEVER gonna do that.

So fuck him, until we get some real fucking facts. Crapping on fans, then sending your minions out to say "I love you", don't cut it.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
faldor wrote:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/3d0gb5

On Sunday 29th August 2010, @DJASHBA said:

Nobody will ever realize the amount of bullshit that Axl gets thrown at him on a daily basis. If you only knew the half of it, you would understand. Trust me I don't know anyone out there that could deal with what he has to, to keep a monster like Guns N' Roses rolling and still get on stage and perform like he does. My hat goes off to him. I have nothing but respect for Axl, and always have, even before I joined the band. He is one of the few living legends of our time. He is the real deal, like it or not, he stands for what he believes and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is all about his fans, we all are....thats why we give 200% every concert we do. We love you guys more than life, and we could never thank you enough for all the love and support. See you all soon, until then Im going to sit back, buckle up and enjoy the most dangerous, reckless roller coaster ride of my life!

Amazing he could type that with Axl's dick in his mouth.

For someone like DJ, it probably is alot of fun. It ain't like he was doing anything that interesting before.

And if all of that shit he said were true, why doesn't Axl say it? Why doesn't Axl come out and make the world, his fans, someone, understand?

"We'll I just can't talk about it"

Really? Axl fucking Rose? The rock n' roll rebel, aside from the Oz. YOU can't talk about it? I thought he was a fucking rebel?

He doesn't talk about it, because if he did, even if the situation on the other side is so clusterfucked, Axl would implicate himself. And he's NEVER gonna do that.

So fuck him, until we get some real fucking facts. Crapping on fans, then sending your minions out to say "I love you", don't cut it.

Another thing I don't get about DJ's post is how Axl is "all about the fans."

Since when? He constantly tells his fan base that he doesn't live for them and doesn't care what someone sitting behind a computer thinks he should be doing. 

Sorry buddy, the forums are the best of how your fan base feels.  It goes downhill from there. 

If the band was really for the fans they'd have taken a U2 approach.  They'd communicate, let fans know what's going on, show up on time, deliver amazing shows without the needless bullshit and diva attitude. 

If he was really for the fans he'd do a reunion.  100 people on the forums who absolutely love the new band are nothing compared to all the people out there who would pay to see the original band but don't give two shits about seeing just Axl.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

*my point is made*

big_smile

johndivney wrote:

i think the leeds crowd'll be much more receptive than the indie-kid dominated reading leg. but there will still be a riot - whether GnR play or not, it's tradition for the leeds audience 2 riot on the closing night. ironically i think GnR might just calm the crowd out of their behaviour - by being so boring & sapping/exhausting the energy from the people..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

kamcore

Just seen Axl Rose in his compound that takes up half of the back stage area! I wonder if he will actually play now

DCK

DCK wrote:

jamiefullerton1

I can count 13 Guns N' Roses roadies faffing on the Leeds Festival stage... We're now nine minutes after stage time.

DCK

DCK wrote:

nicolaeyre

Seen Guns N Roses arrive. They have thier own compound and Axl's dressing room marquee is bigger than most of the stages

johndivney wrote:

lulz. what an asshole!

DCK

DCK wrote:

153612935-1b9006df973d0c20606e8508808c028d.4c7ac348-scaled.jpg

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

leodhasach    RT @gunsnroses The show tonight at #leedsfestival is ON!.... But not ON TIME apparently.

TheArkLeeds    No Guns N' Roses so far...

StuartEdwards    It would be great if @axlrose came on stage now

Board footer