You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Avenged Sevenfold

monkeychow wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Tension was my favorite off the Diamonds in the Rough/Live in the LBC cd.
Girl i Know is pretty good too.

Those sound cool. So are they studio tracks as bonus on the live album? Or are they on one of the other releases?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

from the "diamonds in the rough" bonus CD that comes with Live in the LBC.

Also, if you hear similarities to GNR its because GNR is one of their inspirations. I read a few interviews from them talking about how they grew up listening to GNR.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Been listening to the self titled album a lot this week. I blame you entirely for this development wink

So did you get it from JB-Hifi for $10 as well?

I think this has become my new favourite album at the moment, I'm even starting to dig the strange songs on there like this one...

[youtube]VurhzANQ_B0&playnext=1&videos=r6HHMWGkLaI&feature=mfu_in_order[/youtube]

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Rex wrote:

This song's not too shabby....

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

No...motherfuckers had it back up to $23.99 here in melbourne sad Which is kind of insane considering Nightmare or whatever the new one is called was only $19

I went on a rampage and got the self titled, city of evil, and the live dvd with diamonds in the rough. Broke now...but really getting into it. the video is pretty awesome.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

No...motherfuckers had it back up to $23.99 here in melbourne sad Which is kind of insane considering Nightmare or whatever the new one is called was only $19

I went on a rampage and got the self titled, city of evil, and the live dvd with diamonds in the rough. Broke now...but really getting into it. the video is pretty awesome.

Really? I thought that JB would have the same prices nationwide?
Yeah, Nightmare was $19 in Sydney too, but I want to get into the other albums before moving to that one.

Quite a few people have said Nightmare is their best album, but I'm still enjoying the others first. Also saw a double-cd package of the first two albums for sale too. Ax7 are getting a lot of money from me over these few weeks!

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

I'd have thought would be uniform too, maybe I should have asked cos City of Evil was only $10. I did't get nightmare yet...still cranking the self titled album and the live cd. Getting into it though - and I totally blame you lol wink

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Excellent Band happy your enjoying them.

A7x and Alter Bridge to two greatest Modern rock n roll bands

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

I wonder if AB will come down here soon too, i'd check them out for sure. A7X is playing a festival here with Slash so that should be a good night!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'd have thought would be uniform too, maybe I should have asked cos City of Evil was only $10. I did't get nightmare yet...still cranking the self titled album and the live cd. Getting into it though - and I totally blame you lol wink

I could think of worse things to be blamed for... 14

Board footer