You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Ron & Frank Play With Guns 2 Roses

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ No...Dr love would have to quit. And then we could all be like "Fuck that bumble guy...he's not Dr Love"

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So guys from a cover band got to play with guys from a higher quality cover band?  It's cool that Ron and Frank would do this, but not really newsworthy. And I'd be willing to bet that Ron would play with russ's band if he had time to kill in Detroit. He's the best thing to happen to the new band if what they are now is what they are going to be.

Buzz, are you trying to say that we should be eyeing bbf as well as Axl for a guest spot with our band?? 16

I'm saying that if he happened to be in town and knew you were playing that night, I bet hekd play a couple songs with you. He's a cool guy like that.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Dr Love's performance of Mr. Brownstone is the best of all-time. It's better than Slash's.

*see Russ, now you know how we feel with the Robin comments*

19 love ya

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Actually, Buckethead, back when he would meet fans after shows, would take an acoustic and jam with folks outside the venue, everyday folks, on occasion.

Just want to be sure we know the facts.

that's pretty cool too 5 ...but the first part was "back when" ... why'd he stop?

That's the big question? He used to meet fans who hung out at the venue after every show. Take pictures, sign stuff, occasionally come out with his acoustic.

Then, one tour, it stopped. Absolutely stopped. Now, he literally sprints offstage, through the backstage area and to a waiting van and leaves.

Now, I'll say this. The scene after shows started to get a little much. After people figured out he'd come outside the venue, it got to be a pretty popular thing to do.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Dr Love's performance of Mr. Brownstone is the best of all-time. It's better than Slash's.

*see Russ, now you know how we feel with the Robin comments*

19 love ya

tonight's practice is canceled. please seek refunds at point of purchase

Greatest comeback in history. 14

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Ron & Frank interview

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It makes the moment even sweeter seeing that video. How special it was, and how much Ron & Frank touched those kids lives by simply taking a little time out of their lives and encouraging their musical gifts.

Infinite karma for them both.

Board footer