You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GNR fined $108,000 for breaking curfew.

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

That's exactly why those start times were changed. It was also an effort by the venue to not incur any wrath or demanded refunds or worst - riots - for when the band doesn't go on until the very last nanosecond.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This is posted as being "False" over on HTGTH, for what it's worth.  Also, jarmo says the story originated from "The Sun".  Not the most trustworthy periodical.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, there's no level of bottom douchiness achieveable at that place.

I can't believe they are such internet geeks that they can't let go of the past, even though Axl has.

They remind me of the "Kirk vs. Picard" trekkie.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Excellent comparison!!!!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

yeah some idiots were saying how Duff couldn't contribute to today's GNR... I had to set them straight but hell, maybe they are right... no one can contribute to a band who doesn't release music that often.

if that is true, and honestly, I'd say it is, they definitely have to pay some fees for running over curfew, thats roughly 50k a show.... imagine a tour with 100 shows.. thats 5 milllion lost for nothing. Thats a big chunk of dough.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Those people saying Duff couldn't contribute to today's GN'R - that's bullshit. Not only can he, but Tommy himself basically admitted awhile back that he completely emulated his style when he joined GN'R.

Duff & Tommy are the same guy, and also the reason both showed enormous respect for each other on stage the other night.

Nothing would touch my heart more than to hear a new GN'R track written and/or inspired by the two of them.

Board footer