You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: Guns N’ Roses May Put Music on Facebook

emcitymisfit wrote:

Muse's lame sound got old real fast. It sounds good on the radio when it's next to Nickelback and all that crap, but it's not really great. They get way too much credit.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Urrrgghhhh...Muse. No thanks. Reminds me too much of boring 20 year old Norwegian chicks trying to act 30 years older, listing Muse as one of their fave bands.

Wow! Now that's a statement that deserves no serious respons.

Really. Just because I think they are shit I'm automatically wrong?

Your taste in music can never be "wrong". It was your obvious but poor attempt at an insult that made me not wanna go into a "debate" about MY taste in music. No biggie...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I clicked on that link and just saw Muse playing a song live?  What were you referring to?

Weren't you able to control the cameras? Click, hold and drag in any direction you will! It's like you're standing on the stage!

Wow...i totally didn't notice that when I first loaded it either. Pretty cool feature...that would be cool for GNR!

If we're breaking out with the "what if" dreams...I'd love to see the new band belt out some of the chinese tracks in an intimate private setting like the 'rehersal dvd' trent released a few years back.

I'd love to see Shackler's or TWAT or like some of the CD songs with this type of up close proshot live-ish feel.

This type of thing would be insane with bumble and co:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Urrrgghhhh...Muse. No thanks. Reminds me too much of boring 20 year old Norwegian chicks trying to act 30 years older, listing Muse as one of their fave bands.

Yes, but I respect your opinion. 19

Muse is really great, they are one of the few 'new' bands I love. To be correct, they were great, but it went donhill since they aimed mainstream success. Stockholm Syndrome is one of the best riffs of the decade. 3

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Your taste in music can never be "wrong". It was your obvious but poor attempt at an insult that made me not wanna go into a "debate" about MY taste in music. No biggie...

You don't like it when I insult boring 20 year old Norwegian girls who likes to drink the volume of one cider per month and thinks reading philosophy on their spare time makes them "special?"

I didn't know you are on. Thought you were a dude!

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

You don't like it when I insult boring 20 year old Norwegian girls who likes to drink the volume of one cider per month and thinks reading philosophy on their spare time makes them "special?"

I didn't know you are on. Thought you were a dude!

I think you got my point. 22

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I clicked on that link and just saw Muse playing a song live?  What were you referring to?

Weren't you able to control the cameras? Click, hold and drag in any direction you will! It's like you're standing on the stage!

Wow...i totally didn't notice that when I first loaded it either. Pretty cool feature...that would be cool for GNR!

If we're breaking out with the "what if" dreams...I'd love to see the new band belt out some of the chinese tracks in an intimate private setting like the 'rehersal dvd' trent released a few years back.

I'd love to see Shackler's or TWAT or like some of the CD songs with this type of up close proshot live-ish feel.

This type of thing would be insane with bumble and co:

Yeah that would be very cool! Never listened much to NIN. Maybe I should try and get into them. Any suggestions on what album to start with?

I also liked it a lot when Metallica did something similar on their St.Anger special edidtion. That rehersal was even more intimate. Hell, it was better than the actual album!!!
smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Dude, not everyone who disagrees with you is "attacking" you.

Stop talking to Axl about internet protocol.

Board footer