You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

ok one game down

my hit list

GTA4
Fallout 3 GOTY
Red Dead Undead nightmare
brutal legend

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

OMGFacts

Getting the CALL OF DUTY Map Pack Today? WARNING: The game might be hazardous to YOUR HEALTH! --> http://bit.ly/iktR5g about 12 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

from Japan Waifu= wife (virtual girlfriend)
Love Plus 3DS Trailer

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i heard dragon age: origins is pretty awesome

If you liked the PC Dungeon And Dragons games like "Neverwinter Nights" and "Temple Of Elemental Evil".

"Dragon Age" is a more comercial and faster version of one of them. Was a good game, just don't bother with the "Download Add Ons/Expansions".

well i traded in force unleashed I and II and got dragon age origins ultimate edition...it comes with like 7 download content packs or some shit....anyway it looks like a killer game...but i really gotta stop adding to my game collection and beat some of these ones i already have

i'm like 23% of the way through gta iv basically i'm where i was at before i accidentially deleted my previous save game 17

jamester

jamester wrote:

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, CHILDREN OF BODOM, FIREWIND Added To 'Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock' - Feb. 8, 2011
Activision Publishing has announced a new ten-song mega pack for "Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock", including material from BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, CHILDREN OF BODOM, FIREWIND and more.

In anticipation of the upcoming March 8 release of "Relentless Reckless Forever", Finnish heavy metal gods CHILDREN OF BODOM will rock fans with three tracks for the "Guitar Hero" music library this month, including early, exclusive access to "Was It Worth It?", the first single off the forthcoming album.

Rounding out the February mega pack's offerings from CHILDREN OF BODOM are "Living Dead Beat", from their fifth studio album, "Are You Dead Yet?", and "Blooddrunk", off the 2008 album of the same name.

For the first time since their on-disc appearance in "Guitar Hero World Tour", legendary OZZY OSBOURNE guitarist Zakk Wylde's band BLACK LABEL SOCIETY make their triumphant return to the "Guitar Hero" music library in the February mega pack with a trio of new downloadable songs. Players can now shred along to "Black Sunday", "Crazy Horse" and "Parade Of The Dead", three tracks from their eighth studio album, "Order Of The Black".

Last but not least, international power metal sensations FIREWIND make their "Guitar Hero" debut with the inclusion of "World On Fire" from their "Days Of Defiance" album exclusively in the February mega pack.

The February mega pack is available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 1440 Microsoft Points, on the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system for $17.99 and for Wii for 1800 Wii Points. All songs in the February mega pack are also available as downloadable singles for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 160 Microsoft Points, PlayStation 3 system for $1.99 and Wii for 200 Wii Points each. In addition to the in-game music store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 owners can expand their "Guitar Hero" music library using the Guitar Hero VIP Pass Music Store, available exclusively on Xbox LIVE online entertainment network.

For more information about "Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock" and the entire lineup of downloadable songs and disc imports, visit GuitarHero.com.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hope this is as good as it looks.
I love Rockstar games.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Although the absolute ultimate for me was going back to 1911 Arizona cowboy hat n' all, I wouldn't mind going back to the 40's detective movies. I almost wish the whole game was in Black & White in a way.

The only thing that worries me is it's NOT a sandbox-style game. That feature gives ALOT of replayability to GTA & Red Dead Redemption after the storyline is over. If L.A. Noire is just storyline-action, meh, it might be a step back. That hasn't been fun since Max Payne.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

For any fans of the Zelda series, you just gotta watch this.

Link (haha) to HD picture.
http://steam-punk.net/zelda_25th_anniversary.jpg

Amazing.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Our house renovating is drawing to a close and its time to start thinking about decorating...

super-mario-bros-wall-decals.jpg

^ I want these but the missus says I need to grow up 16 Available at Blik

Board footer