You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: STP REUNION! STRAIGHT FROM SCOTT'S MOUTH!

Saikin wrote:

"....as was Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver rocker Scott Weiland, who told us that we should be on the lookout for an STP reunion in the coming months."

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tr … ala-r.html

No wonder VR aren't even bothering to make a video!  STP REUNION!  3

This had better be true.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow...but with all things pointing to VR recording a new album i gotta wonder hmm

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. This is huge, and if it happens, VR is likely toast even though there are third album talks. They would go on hiatus of course, but the hiatus would become permanent with STP back.

VR may fulfill their contract by releasing demos/rarities or a live album.

If they tour, I am there.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Wow. This is huge, and if it happens, VR is likely toast even though there are third album talks. They would go on hiatus of course, but the hiatus would become permanent with STP back.

VR may fulfill their contract by releasing demos/rarities or a live album.

If they tour, I am there.

Fuck yeah!  I'll be in the front row if this happens! 3

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Holy fuck!  That's cool.  I wonder what's happening with VR though.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

No offense to any VR fans but in my opinion they have always been a lot of horsepower with no real results.  SLither is the only song that lives up to what these guys should be doing routinely.  I'm much more psyched about a new STP album than another VR album if it's even remotely as bland as Libertad.  This also opens up possibilities to a certain reunion many of us would like to see, although I'll admit I would like to have CD (if it even exists) first.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

This guy on the VR board mentioned that he heard on Camp Freddy Radio a few weeks ago that STP have venues on hold in the United States, that's just a rumor, not nearly as strong as this Miami Herald one, but I thought I'd add that to this thread.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, if they do get back together I hope its to record an album. I want a tour as well, but an album would be fucking great. Its obvious we aren't getting Chinese Democracy this year, so the more albums we can get from other bands, the better.

Hopefully STP can put out a No. 4 type album while Axl reenacts Pee Wee's Big Adventure while looking for a lost bike.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm pretty intrigued as to how this is gonna pan out...i love both STP and VR so either way i'm gonna be losing out on one of them sad

if this rumor persists i'm sure we'll hear something official soon

Board footer