You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Hillary a lesbian??

James wrote:

We're still a bit incredulous on this one, but a top level U.S. Department of Justice official is telling Big Head DC that Michael Musto's rumor about Hillary Clinton fooling around with one of her top female aides Huma Abedin is based in reality!

'I am close enough to Hillary and Huma to tell you that this '˜rumor' is true,' the official says. 'It is well known inside her campaign that Hillary and Huma are an item.

'If you call Hillary's residence in DC first thing in the morning, Huma answers the phone,' the official continues. 'Same thing late at night and on the road. It's a closely guarded secret that Hillary's inner circle guards at all costs.'

Make of that what you will, kids. But know this: The official is someone who has proven highly credible in the past.

http://bigheaddc.com/2007/09/11/hillary … -official/

--------------------------------

This seems to be some sort of political gossip site, but if there's any truth to this story and it comes out, Obama is our next president.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha i wounder if she'll make out with monica lewinski 16

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Not to sound sexist or chauvinistic, but dear god could you imagine the shitstorm from this if she becomes elected and it then comes out that this is true?  Multiply the public embarrassment of the whole Lewinsky scandal by about 100.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

If this is true, she is BI.

Because when Bill had Barbra Streisand stay the night, Hillary was asked by her lover of over 15 years ( a MAN) to leave Bill and she refused.
She was too politically engaged and very ambitious.
He killed himself that night.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

This is total bullshit, EVERYONE knows Hillary is a dude.  16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

If your offspring looked like Chelsea, would you want to continue with the option to procreate?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Backslash wrote:

If your offspring looked like Chelsea, would you want to continue with the option to procreate?

Karma~!   16

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

That just means she likes what I like.

AtariLegend wrote:
JonathanvonDoom wrote:

That just means she likes what I like.

Dildos...?

Board footer