You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: FAKE - Axl announces new GNR album in 2012?

Manets wrote:

On August of 2010 Axl Rose cancelled the Guns N`Roses throw his twitter.
After a while the tweet was deleted, and the Guns N`Roses management said there was a password issue, although they never said the twitter was really hacked.
Among some details, fans picked up on the grammar to prove it was indeed a hack.
We all know though how Axl can be unpredictable, and let`s face it... He did cancel the tour. Mad about something, and egocentric as he is, he decides to cancel the tour without talking to the band or the management.
The hack thing was just damage control. During the minutes of thrill, the management was probably trying to get Axl back on the rails.

On 23 of October of 2011 it happens again.
But for good... Today, maybe instead of being angry Axl was just too excited about something, probably the new album. Did he decided to listen to his iPod for the first time in the month and got to the conclusion that the album is ready? Who knows... It don`t really matter. Well, he antecipated any possible plan and, excited, announced the album, witout before talking to his band employees and management about what could happen with such announcement.
And again, the Guns N`Roses management presses the same button. Hacking. And again, fans picked up on the grammar to sustain the hacking.
On Twitter it was not possible to check the IP, but the MyGNR mods were able to see that the IP was legit, a thing that sustains this theory.
And also, Jarmo just said he HEARD it wasn`t Axl. He was with the band, how come he didn`t have a ready confirmation? Maybe they were just in the talk yet...
The thing is, looks like Axl was just being spontanious again, and was hold by the Guns N`Roses management. That was good on the first time, but is it this time?
I mean, two hacks? What the fuck is Axl`s password? Ì-hate-slash`, `dijon-democracy`?

That`s my humble theory, it was cool to elaborate.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't care how fanboy people get, people are not sitting around all day, 24/7 trying to hack Axl's accounts on MyGNR & Twitter.

They just aren't.

I would have a tendency to believe this time Axl was hacked. But the Twitter thing? That bad boy was real fuckin' deal. There was internal shit going on in GN'R at that time. Even Ron glared at Axl like he hated his fuckin' guts for a few shows.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

any exact quotes of the post yet?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't care how fanboy people get, people are not sitting around all day, 24/7 trying to hack Axl's accounts on MyGNR & Twitter.

They just aren't.

I would have a tendency to believe this time Axl was hacked. But the Twitter thing? That bad boy was real fuckin' deal. There was internal shit going on in GN'R at that time. Even Ron glared at Axl like he hated his fuckin' guts for a few shows.

Yeah if was a betting man I would put my money on the above scenario. 

Twitter account - never hacked.

Mygnr account - hacked.

Maybe it was those damn News of the World employees.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They just aren't.

YES!  Someone who can see the logic behind it. 

LISTEN:  If anyone was really going to hack Axl's Dexter account on any of the forums it would have been done by now.  Those accounts have been sitting on these boards for almost 3 years now.  But magically it happens now when GNR are active. 

I would have expected this to happen more when GNR were inactive to try and stir shit up when nothing was happening.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
war wrote:

In 2012 there will be new record

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
war wrote:

Dexter: There will be new album in 2012

That was the exact post.  No more, no less.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Aussie wrote:
war wrote:

There will be new record in 2012

Fixed.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

hmmmm

seems like there would have been more shit written if it were hacked and the hacker would have been more careful not to make a grammatical error.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
war wrote:

hmmmm

seems like there would have been more shit written if it were hacked and the hacker would have been more careful not to make a grammatical error.

Drunk Axl = Problem solved.

Board footer