You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: universals release list?

WARose wrote:

is universal`s release list for the rest of 2007 already out? there was quite some talk about it some weeks/months ago, but i never heard anything about it afterwards.....

I have no clue.   Where do they release the list?  Is it a mag, website, etc?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

As far as I know, it gets sent to music stores.  The fact that we haven't heard of one yet makes me think it's been released and it hasn't contained any GNR releases so no one rushed to the online community to tell us all about it.  Simply put, people don't care enough anymore to tell us that the album's not coming out.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Backslash wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

As far as I know, it gets sent to music stores.  The fact that we haven't heard of one yet makes me think it's been released and it hasn't contained any GNR releases so no one rushed to the online community to tell us all about it.  Simply put, people don't care enough anymore to tell us that the album's not coming out.

Because everyone is finally realizing that it won't see the light of day this year.  I've noticed a severe decrease in the number of release date rumors from last year around this time.  But then again, GNR were active then.  16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It hasn't been released yet. Looks like Universal is taking its sweet time with this. We'll see it by the first week of November.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Dont believe anything until you hear it from the gnr camp

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Dont believe anything until you hear it from the gnr camp

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Although I would believe a Universal release list. The album cant come out until it is on one of their lists.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

It hasn't been released yet. Looks like Universal is taking its sweet time with this. We'll see it by the first week of November.

maybe they are holding out for GnR 16

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

^I honestly thought that for a little while. Now I don't think so. '08 is the next hope.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Newsnight recently ran an experiment in China where they got Chinese kids to elect a class monitor.

I'm starting to think Democracy will arrive in China before Axl's fucking album.

Board footer