You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: i cut my hair

Rex wrote:

I've had to cut my hair like 3 times from it's glorious mane status due to getting a job.  It doesn't get any easier. sad

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Wow, I've never expected to read so much about hair here, considering it's a sausage fest. 16

Lomax wrote:

a hairy sausage fest

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I still have dreams where I have my long hair back. Unfortunately, by the time I'm the position to grow it back out again, it'll be seen as a midlife crisis.  Ah well, at least it's still there just waiting for me to give in.

Not looking forward to the dreaded "middle phase" of growth though.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Never had long hair, more often a skinhead, now I have a boring short back n' sides. Everyone in my family goes bald and I know its on the horizon, dont give a shit though, I'll just go back to my favourite shaved head look.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Wow, I've never expected to read so much about hair here, considering it's a sausage fest. 16

Were a bunch of divas at heart 16

Lomax wrote:

I had shoulder length hair myself. I was losing weight and decided I wouldn't cut my hair untill I was a thin man. Lost 26 Kg. Got thin. Shaved my head.

No-one recognized me. Ha ha.

Let it grow shoulder length again and then shaved it again! God I get such a kick out of that.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

The "middle phase" is what's kept me from growing my hair long again these days.

If my hair is long it's good, if it's short it's good, but in-between, it's shit! 14

Neemo wrote:

we went right down to a #2 on the clippers

Ah. #2. I know you well..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Had long hair for over 5 years. Then cut it off. Things change.

People got like "oohh..ehh..u cut it off" and I said "why not?". Just like when I grew my hair long they were like "oh eh..you have long hair now" and I said "sure I do".

People don't get it. I like my life to be in specific phases.

10 years ago I was lonely virgin with computer addiction.
5 years ago I was a college beer drinking rock n roll fuck.
Today I'm a married man with hopes to be a dad within a year or so with a decent job and author on the side.

It doesn't change anything. My hair thing was a different era. Now I wanna be something else. It doesn't mean I can't pick out any of those eras (and more) and act the part. It's just not *now*. That's why I also think it must be fucking hard to be a guy like Nikki Sixx who is stuck with this person he was 25 years ago, like it or not. It must suck.

Board footer