You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Who will be the 2012 GOP Nominee?

James wrote:

I'll take a wild guess & say the Kerry implosion on that graph represents the moment the public found out he was an 'elitist' cuz he put provolone on his sandwiches.

The GOP's ability to use cheese & Grey Poupon to win elections is impressive.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Obama is begging for a Carter style ass kicking but there's no Reagan to give it to him.

Obama wins no matter which GOP clown gets the nom.

Wouldnt surprise me if Obama gets some repub votes this time. A person that can vote W can vote O.

You know one.

Me.

I never got that whole "Obama changed" bullshit from the Democrats. Sure Obama was more liberal during his senate days, but I mean how stupid can people be?

Every president in a war situation makes some "pull out" statement, then sees the situation on the ground (meaning the money and political fallout), and suddenly backs off of their statement.

Obama also drew a hardline stance on the situation in Afghanistan & Pakistan from the very beginning. I seem to remember him saying something similar to "if we know Osama is in Pakistan, we're gonna get him whether they like it or not".

Hello 2011, haha.

My point is... I knew from the beginning Obama would carry on Bush's 3rd term.

It blows my mind to hear Republicans run down Obama as the "worst president ever", when he's basically Bush by way of south Chicago. He just wears blue ties instead of red ones.

Btw, good line there on Reagan thing. You're totally right.

James Lofton wrote:

I'll take a wild guess & say the Kerry implosion on that graph represents the moment the public found out he was an 'elitist' cuz he put provolone on his sandwiches.

The GOP's ability to use cheese & Grey Poupon to win elections is impressive.

I was gonna say the same thing.

Right around that period was when Kerry was on the campaign trail really grabbing alot of headlines, with a HUGE MEDIA BIAS which crammed him down your throats daily.

When they did it so much it backfired.

So Kerry and Frauline Heinz go into a Wendy's right. And so they do this whole big photo op thing, make a big order of some classic doubles with Frosty's or some shit, and the whole thing is played up like they are "just everyday, salt of the earth good folk, that eat the same slop we do, they're no better than us".

Then it comes out from the Wendy's employees who talked with them, felt proud, all that stuff that Kerry's people basically took the order and tossed it in the garbage. Kerry's camp initially said it was bullcrap, then later recanted and said they had a full meal of some elitist shit like Filet Mignon with Truffle Sauce or something...

Made them look REAL BAD, and I think that was when the numbers dropped.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Figure since I made the thread, I should update it with results.

Mitt Romney >> 30,015    24.6%   
Rick Santorum >> 30,007    24.5%   
Ron Paul >> 26,219    21.4%   
Newt Gingrich >> 16,251    13.3%   
Rick Perry >> 12,604    10.3%   
Michele Bachmann >> 6,073 5%
Jon Huntsman >> 745 0.6%

The final deciding win percentage was about 0.000066
Romney 0.24608
Santorum 0.24602
----------------------------------
Going into New Hampshire (primary takes place in 6 days) we have a contest that looks like this.

b223447466.png

Rick Perry is probably going to drop out
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- … -campaign/
Bachmann will probably drop out soon.
Santorum has NO organization or money and terrible polling numbers in NH/SC. He will not bring his numbers up fast enough.
Gingrich will try to make a stand in Florida and South Carolina and may have a chance if he can convince voters Iowa doesn't matter.
Paul will stay in for a long time because he has money and enthusiasm but it will 99% not matter because the GOP establishment hates him

Which probably means Romney has the nomination pretty much in the bag at this point.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Santorum is a fucking conservative prick. Anyone who wants to go to war against gays and their rights as human beings are SCUM in my book so he can just fuck the fuck off.

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:

I agree, I'm not a Santorum fan... or... tongue... a fan of any GOP candidate minus Paul.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Paul? Who thinks anything state run is communism? No love for any of these weirdos from me.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Paul's calling for 1 trillion in cuts for next year, which is only about a 25% reduction in spending and would likely leave us still at a small deficit. Hardly extreme.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Santorum is a fucking conservative prick. Anyone who wants to go to war against gays and their rights as human beings are SCUM in my book so he can just fuck the fuck off.

Santorum is sucking the Bible Thumper/Pat Robertson cock right now, doing like alot of Republicans and weasling the "stupid" Christian vote, which it could be the anti-Christ and they would vote for them... simply because he's a no-name, no-chance Neo-Con who's trying to kiss red-ass in order to get elected.

That move has always been a last resort for Republicans when they smell death in the air.

DCK wrote:

Paul? Who thinks anything state run is communism? No love for any of these weirdos from me.

Paul is extreme, but he's the right kind of extreme. I don't agree with his "give banks the keys to your first born daughter's pussy" politics (metaphor), but at the same time... bankers pretty much control the U.S. government as it is.

So what's the difference?

I agree with Paul on just about everything else. And the thing that's great about Paul is HE MAKES REPUBLICANS NERVOUS.

When you're own party is skittish of you... that's when you know you're being truthful and making sense.

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:

One of my favorite RP videos. I don't know why people say RP would give the keys to the bank. Obama and the mainstream republicans are the ones who bailed those banks out.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Umm, i'm pretty sure that Paul has supported deregulation for years.

Board footer