You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axl8302
 Rep: 0 

Re: Richard Sanderson?

axl8302 wrote:

I've emailed Richard Sanderson, let's see what happens.

axl8302

axl8302 wrote:

I've emailed Richard Sanderson (the british singer) and he's says he hasn't written a song with Axl. So it's not him.

Lomax wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Riad, what's your opinion on this stuff...is it worth getting a little excited over?

Is that Brian Carroll/ Richard Sanderson stuff true?

Wish there was a way we could find out exactly when this track was registered..

I've no idea. The Brian Carroll thing was joke.

However the fact that that the song name is scrambled and that the Co-Writer is an orchestral arranger that has never ben attached to any of the CD sessions or mentioned in anyway in GNR history, I'd be quite hopeful.

Judging on the fact that it's a single track and that it's done with this specific musician however. I'd wager a bet that if it is in fact a new song, it's for a movie soundtrack.

Just my 2cents

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I found it curious that the vid was uploaded to youtube about a year and a half ago, yet the Richard Sanderson/ASCAP thing has only just come to light now.

If it was a fake, how did this person know there was a connection to Richard Sanderson (whoever that moniker is) and Axl, way back then?? The answer seems to suggest to take the vid at face value, that they really did do something with Axl.

It's weird either way.

I have been trying to come up with acronyms for that ASCAP thing:

SDHFKSDJHFKSF

Slash Dick Head Fuck Slash DJ Has Fuck Slash Fuck 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Have ya'll ever watched paint dry?

Riveting

axl8302

axl8302 wrote:
Riad wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Riad, what's your opinion on this stuff...is it worth getting a little excited over?

However the fact that that the song name is scrambled and that the Co-Writer is an orchestral arranger that has never ben attached to any of the CD sessions or mentioned in anyway in GNR history, I'd be quite hopeful.

Judging on the fact that it's a single track and that it's done with this specific musician however. I'd wager a bet that if it is in fact a new song, it's for a movie soundtrack.

Just my 2cents

Except for the fact that THE Richard Sanderson has denied that he's ever worked with Axl Rose.

The video on Youtube is attributed to JAKE RICHARD SANDERSON, and it's called 'AXEL'S theme'. Not really close enough to establish a connection I don't think, but the ASCAP thing is interesting.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Riad wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Just my 2cents

I thought it was a joke, then I thought I was missing something obvious when everyone ran with it, so I kept quiet till I figured that shit out 14

johndivney wrote:

richard_dean_anderson_02.jpg

seriously axl, how many takes do you fucking need?!

you're gonna put a stupid guitar solo over the top of it anyway ffs!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'll wager he's gonna use a gnr sample so Axl gets an ASCAP credit. Justine Frischmann had an ASCAP credit on a Kanye West track years ago & I can assure you they never worked together and probably have never even met one another.

Board footer