You are not logged in. Please register or login.

starsko
 Rep: 6 

Re: Duff: "Nobody knows if we’ll play together that night or not.”

starsko wrote:

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainme … ition=also

Interesting interview from Duff... It seems they'll decide last minute what to do on April 14th...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Gotta admit, typical GN'R.

The coolest fucking thing that could happen is if it happens last minute, and all hope is lost and then all of the sudden BOOM, "Do you know where you are Cleveland? Welcome back to the Jungle. Time to dieeeee"

That'd be pretty bad ass, and one of the coolest moments in GN'R history.

Which means it'll never ever ever happen.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'd love for the band to be standing together at the podium getting their award when the lights go up on a  stage set up & ready for a band with a couple of Les Pauls and a bass with 'No Fear' written on it, just waiting....

The crowd starts chanting "PLAY! PLAY!.." over and over..they smile at each other shrug then go over and FUCKING DESTORY Cleveland...

I can but dream...

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I'd love for the band to be standing together at the podium getting their award when the lights go up on a  stage set up & ready for a band with a couple of Les Pauls and a bass with 'No Fear' written on it, just waiting....

The crowd starts chanting "PLAY! PLAY!.." over and over..they smile at each other shrug then go over and FUCKING DESTORY Cleveland...

I can but dream...

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
starsko wrote:

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainme … ition=also

Interesting interview from Duff... It seems they'll decide last minute what to do on April 14th...

So nobody said 'no', but not all of them (or none of them) said 'yes' or anything at all.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I still think that Axl and Slash won't even look at each other at all and not say a word to each other.  But I hope for the both of them that they do speak and decide to just put that feud to rest once and for all.  And IF and that is a huge IF they decide to play, it'll be a last minute thing or a surprise.  But I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Board footer