You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Re: BBF - Normal Cont'd

Robman wrote:

Normal reminds me of Duff's Beautiful Disease, but with a slightly different attitude.

Unfortunately, I never heard of Ron before he was in GNR.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I still haven't heard this album. Although seeing the words "mind blowing" get tossed around definitely makes me want to hear it.

Jameslofton wrote:

I still haven't heard this album. Although seeing the words "mind blowing" get tossed around definitely makes me want to hear it.

BBF has a great variety of tunes, all different kinds of genres mixed together.. and while bits and pieces of his playing i might call "mind blowing", i consider the music as a whole just more fun.   Theres some good stuff there.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Been slowly getting into his material. I tust what I read in this thread and I like what I have been listening to so far. No doubt he's got talent and the ability to write good tunes. He lives in Jersey and that's always a plus. I think I might be able to find his stuff in a record store ten minutes from my house. Def will try and pick more up next time I buy music.

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Uncool

Russ, that's great!   Yeah Uncool is great!   It's a completely different sounding album.  There are a few songs that are so funky, it's mind blowing that when you see him GNR and listen to an album like Uncool, it's like wow I can't believe how he can do that and that and that and that...LOL

Ok cool. I'm gonna order Uncool.

I ordered Normal from Amazon.com, does anyone know if there's somewhere better (or cheaper) to get Uncool from?

Itunes 9.99, you buy it then download it only thing is you don't get the album art and liner pages.

Board footer