You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Tattoo Thread - show us your ink!

Axlin16 wrote:

Bwahahaha....

You should get another tat underneath that says, "These go to eleven!"

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

That is awesome! The depth perception with it too is fantastic!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've never gotten the whole tattoo thing.  More power to you guys that get them, but it never appealed to me.  I don't need one and I don't like women with them...it's an automatic turnoff no matter how hot they are if it's anything more than a small butterfly or something along those lines that is easily hidden by clothing.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Aussie called it...the depth perception...and also the shine on those dials...it's fucking great work Rus.

Buz I've always thought tatts suited guys more than girls. I think they suit either rocker type dudes like GNR as a (becoming historical as they go mainstream)  symbol of a free-lifestyle (eg...richard doesn't work in a bank with those hands)  , or also really buff people, like WWE types that are really using them to augment bodies they've already shaped and designed.

I used to think i didn't like them on girls either and it would be a turn off even with a hotty.... Then a few years ago I decided to put it to the test..and dated a girl who was into tattoos who happened to be damn well freakishly good in ways it's impolite to discuss....but lets say my dislike of them on women fast became theoretical wink

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I don't have any but I would never say that I would never  get one or a few. Just need the right time and the right tatt.  For me I couldn't say " I want a tatt tomorrow" and then just choose any old shit for the sake of it. I have always thought that if I get one it will be because of the right time (whatever that is) and the pic will just jump out at me when I aren't looking and choose itself.

As for girls with tatts, my personal preference is not for girls with lots of tatts or any big ones. But, having been with a couple of girls with the tramp stamp in the small of their back, I gotta say I really like that!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've never gotten the whole tattoo thing.  More power to you guys that get them, but it never appealed to me.  I don't need one and I don't like women with them...it's an automatic turnoff no matter how hot they are if it's anything more than a small butterfly or something along those lines that is easily hidden by clothing.

I've said on here before I only really get the tat thing IF they are VERY well done.

Girls with tats are not an instant turnoff for me, i've seen some incredibly sexy tatted women, however that are extremly RARE.

Women are worse than men in getting the absolute LAMEST tattoos. Rarely do they have any taste at all in tats, and as soon as I see a chick with a butterfly tattoo I immediately roll my eyes and think "fake, self-absorbed, poser bad ass".

And when I see any chick with a tramp stamp, I think "slut". And although that's not always a bad thing, I don't get 'good girls' who get them to be "ironic".

Well Axlin's here to tell you... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. Any girl with a tramp stamp, is a tramp, whether they know it or not. Just honesty, no hatin', seriously.

The only tattoo i've ever considered is if someone could do a really really good mural based on the "Phantasm" film franchise (and it'd have to be GOOD), i'd get it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

got a portrait of my kids done last weekend

its itchy as fuck right now!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

got a portrait of my kids done last weekend

its itchy as fuck right now! lol

its been a long time coming...when my oldest was 8 months i got her name tattoed on my upper right arm, wanted to get her portrait done then but my freind (tattoo artist) advised to wait until she was at least 3...so i waited...then we had our 2nd kid...and got her name tattoed below the first (forming sort of a circle) when the youngest was 6 months...again wait til 3...so i waited and then my friend moved away...so i was like FUCK!...so this year (kids are 8 and 5 now) i was looking around for tat portrait artists and was kinda dragging my heels cuz i wanted my friend to do it cuz he is awesome at portraits, and then got a txt...he came down to work on peoples stuff...5 1/2 hrs and its pretty much done, but he's coming back in April or May and wants to do another pass

when its all healed up i'll post a pic

Board footer